• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Instacart Publix Grocery Delivery Reviews

You can download the “Publix Delivery” app and specify the store location, then it will allow you to browse through the grocery catalog.

Thank you. Totally new to instacart.

We have used WeGoShop and though haven't had any issues, between service fees and tips, it added about $70 to the bill. Plus the frozen items, didn't really feel super cold. I wonder if bell services had everything in the fridge and not certain items in freezer.

When we used Prime Now, we just went and got the few items ourselves from the lobby. With instacart, I'd take DS, an empty suitcase and the double baby stroller to the lobby and load them up. Save the bell services tip and I know how the food is handled.

Just wanted to come back with an update as we used Publix/Instacart for the first time last week for our stay at BCV. I have no complaints, it all worked great. Texts from the shopper with updates that morning. Everything we ordered was there. Also, we did not get charged the $5 delivery fee by the resort. I ordered enough water for free delivery too. A great savings over Garden Grocer, and more variety IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter