Inspired by SleepyDog Does Disney-Movie quotes

jimmalru80 said:
Sam Spade in "The Maltese Falcon".
I believe that is correct, but since another quote wasn't given, then here we go:
Does your dog bite?
No.
(Dog bites first man.)
I thought you said your dog didn't bite!
He's not my dog.

sleepydog25 said:
I believe that is correct, but since another quote wasn't given, then here we go:
Does your dog bite?
No.
(Dog bites first man.)
I thought you said your dog didn't bite!
He's not my dog.

I give up.. but lets keep it going........

cgbsilver@hotmail.co said:
I give up.. but lets keep it going........
Peter Sellers in The Pink Panther (though it might be in the second one). Okay, here's an easier one:
"Captain! Thar be whales!"

dahuffy said:
Moby Dick

Here goes: "You got a lot to offer a girl"
While that is entirely possible, that's not the movie in question. . .but I'll give it to you since it could be in that movie, as well. Your quote sounds like it belongs to an old black and white film. . .let me ruminate upon this one. . .

Peter Sellers in The Pink Panther (though it might be in the second one). Okay, here's an easier one:
"Captain! Thar be whales!"

BTW, this was "Star Trek, The Voyage Home", Scotty to Kirk after beaming up a pair of Humpbacks to the modified transporter chamber on the bird of prey.

Dang it, I just looked at the dates and realized how old this thread was. I was doing some Sleepydog25 research and came across it. Maybe we can resurrect the game? :)

Grease (Rizzo to Danny)

"While you're at it why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it".

DW and I play this game on long road trips.

I am game for bringing this thread back to life. Of course I was the original poster so I dont count.

Anyway this quote is from the Princess Bride and it was Miracle Maxx that said it after he was reminded that Prince Humperdink fire him.

My quote is:

You can loose a lot of money chassing women, but you will never lose women chasing money.

I am game for bringing this thread back to life. Of course I was the original poster so I dont count.

Anyway this quote is from the Princess Bride and it was Miracle Maxx that said it after he was reminded that Prince Humperdink fire him.

My quote is:

You can loose a lot of money chassing women, but you will never lose women chasing money.

I think I love my wife - good quote from a lousy movie.

Let's see if we can get some Disney involvement with an easy one:

"You are a sad, strange little man and I pity you."

popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter