Inspired by SleepyDog Does Disney-Movie quotes

cgbsilver@hotmail.co said:
Welcome Welcome....I am excited now.

This one is an easy one, to keep the flow going:

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine"

Casablanca!

Right you are . Now your quote,,,

"Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. "

horsegirl said:
"Let me see if I've got this straight: in order to be grounded, I've got to be crazy and I must be crazy to keep flying. But if I ask to be grounded, that means I'm not crazy any more and I have to keep flying. "
Catch 22. Cool movie.

"These are serious times. And serious times call for serious answers. . .My name is Andrew Shephard, and I AM the president."

sleepydog25 said:
Catch 22. Cool movie.

"These are serious times. And serious times call for serious answers. . .My name is Andrew Shephard, and I AM the president."

The American President. Annette Benning never looked better.

'Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn'"

gone with the wind.

'when you're slideing into first and you're bladder's bout to burst-sing diahareah, diareahah'

followed by 'where did you learn that? 'last year at summer camp'. 'MY that was money well spent'.

The American President. Annette Benning never looked better.

'Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give a Damn'"
Barkley beat me to the punch on GWTW, but I had to say that Annette actually looked better in The Grifters. :teeth:

barkley said:
gone with the wind.

'when you're slideing into first and you're bladder's bout to burst-sing diahareah, diareahah'

followed by 'where did you learn that? 'last year at summer camp'. 'MY that was money well spent'.

Is it National Lampoons Vacation.???

AIRPLANE!
Loved that movie.

That sanctuary looks like it's been hosed down with Pepto-Bismol.

TOV

Steel Magnolias?.

"You Just shot an unarmed man."
" He should have armed himself if he was going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

Steel Magnolias?.

" He should have armed himself if he was going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

Unforgiven. Clint is one talented guy.

"It was strange the way it happened. One of those quirks of fate. One of those moments when the chips are down, you're trapped, there's no way out and even if there was it would probably be a one way ticket to the bottom of the bay. Then you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. It took a small aciddent to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF!"

Steel Magnolias?.

Unforgiven. Clint is one talented dude. I loved his early westerns, but I am a horsegirl. So that is no surprize. Here is another one I love.....it might be less in keeping with one's image of me.....

"It was strange the way it happened. One of those quirks of fate. One of those moments when the chips are down, you're trapped, there's no way out and even if there was it would probably be a one way ticket to the bottom of the bay. Then you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. It took a small aciddent to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF! "

horsegirl said:
Unforgiven. Clint is one talented dude. I loved his early westerns, but I am a horsegirl. So that is no surprize. Here is another one I love.....it might be less in keeping with one's image of me.....

"It was strange the way it happened. One of those quirks of fate. One of those moments when the chips are down, you're trapped, there's no way out and even if there was it would probably be a one way ticket to the bottom of the bay. Then you get a break! All of the pieces seem to fit into place. It took a small aciddent to make it happen. AN ACCIDENT! And that is how I discovered the secret. That elusive ingredient, that... spark that is the breath of life... yes I have that knowledge! I hold the key to life... ITSELF! "
Racking my sorry excuse for a brain on this one. . .it seems so familiar yet remains an enigma. . .I shall keep thinking.

I think I was right on the last one. Here a classic for you horsegirl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You forget one thing. We took a contract.
It's sure not the kind any court would enforce.
That's just the kind you've got to keep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter