Infinity Falls

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Is it best to go to Infinity Falls first thing upon park entry? We will be traveling Feb. 2022 so might want to wait until later in the day when it warms up. Thanks

I don't believe it is open first thing in the morning. I would guess it will depend on the weather how busy it will be in Feb. You may get soaked.

If you are travelling at a busy time in Feb (week before or after President's Day), or planning a weekend, you should check out SW Black Friday sales. Last year I got one day of Quick Queues for whopping $12.50/each, and just planned Infinity Falls on that day (it was mid-90s and the afternoon line was 90+ min - we rode 3x in about 40-45min and it was very refreshing)! Plus we were only wet the one day. Would have gone another day but didn't time it right to not have a 60+ min wait (on slow but hot weekdays).

You just have to have your days planned by Nov, because QQ is date specific and non-refundable.

That said, most of Feb is much cooler and less busy, so you should be able to do noon-ish or late afternoon with reasonable waits.

I don't believe it is open first thing in the morning. I would guess it will depend on the weather how busy it will be in Feb. You may get soaked.

If you are travelling at a busy time in Feb (week before or after President's Day), or planning a weekend, you should check out SW Black Friday sales. Last year I got one day of Quick Queues for whopping $12.50/each, and just planned Infinity Falls on that day (it was mid-90s and the afternoon line was 90+ min - we rode 3x in about 40-45min and it was very refreshing)! Plus we were only wet the one day. Would have gone another day but didn't time it right to not have a 60+ min wait (on slow but hot weekdays).

You just have to have your days planned by Nov, because QQ is date specific and non-refundable.

That said, most of Feb is much cooler and less busy, so you should be able to do noon-ish or late afternoon with reasonable waits.
We already got our tickets through a discovery cove package at 230 per person. Not bad but will see if a cheaper deal.comes out on black Friday. Good to know it is usually just open in the afternoon. Last time we went was Feb 2020 and it was closed for repair. Can we add quick pass to tickets after tickets have been purchased ? Thx!

Yes, the QQs are a separate add-on. They are not linked to your tickets.

I never made it all the way back to IF in the morning, so I'm not exactly sure when it opens. But have read that it is not open first thing. Might open at 11am? But it's way in the back of the park so it's really not worthwhile for them to staff it at opening time.

We just went last weekend and I can tell you that from now on, we will be going as early as possible. The line in the afternoon heat was over 2 hours long and a lot of the wait is in the sun. The worst part is that the ride broke down when we were about 15 from boarding and they told everyone to leave!! To say I was upset was an understatement. Not even 15 min later, they reopened but we decided to not get back on line because it already grew to over an hour again. Its also easier to come in with flip flops and then after the ride, keep your water shoes/ponchos in a locker all day than to put in

It all depends on the temperature when you get there. Some days can be a bit chilly (by Florida standards) in February so you might not even want to ride as you will get soaked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter