Indecisiveness got me

KaystotheKingdom

Mouseketeer
Kicking myself right now- could not decide between one or 2 park days for next week, landed on 2 and now have realized (as I should have expected) only Epcot (was going to do) and AK (my least favorite) are left.

my own fault.

My question is this- we are doing universal for a day, I see they are a date based ticketing system. Do they sell out like Disney Parks? I ask because I didn’t know if I should hold off on those in hopes a MK or HS opens sometime next week?

or have I just not learned my lesson and I should just book Universal and be done with it?

thanks all!

Kicking myself right now- could not decide between one or 2 park days for next week, landed on 2 and now have realized (as I should have expected) only Epcot (was going to do) and AK (my least favorite) are left.

my own fault.

My question is this- we are doing universal for a day, I see they are a date based ticketing system. Do they sell out like Disney Parks? I ask because I didn’t know if I should hold off on those in hopes a MK or HS opens sometime next week?

or have I just not learned my lesson and I should just book Universal and be done with it?

thanks all!

Well for half the country I believe school starts at the beginning of August. So next week will be most crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter