In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 7! Princesses? Nope, just us Goddesses!

\

Fantastic Kat! :cool1:
Oh, add me to the list of people who love when you post your food - I get so many ideas from you!

CSI:NY - 1st episode of the new series last night. Did not see that coming!

Thanks!! I love to cook so that helps. It does take some doing to get going on the cooking after a long day, but once I get started I am okay with it.

And CSI:NY... OMG about the one "relationship" they touched on. I had to back it up like twice to make sure I was believing my eyes.

Thanks!! I love to cook so that helps. It does take some doing to get going on the cooking after a long day, but once I get started I am okay with it.

And CSI:NY... OMG about the one "relationship" they touched on. I had to back it up like twice to make sure I was believing my eyes.

Thats what I need to get into the habit of doing - proper cooking when I get home from work! I do love to cook, but after a long day at work its hard to get into the habit - I'll get there!

And YES on the bolded. I did the same, I had to back up and make sure I'd seen what I thought I saw! :rotfl:

You ARE on vacation! ENJOY! Sorry the weather was so miserable! But you, my friend, have done a HALF! :cool1:

Jo--listen, I didn't wake up one day and go run 6 miles. OMG, getting to the point I'm at now was a process. Please, please, please don't ever feel bad about 1.5 miles. I remember the time I posted about my very first TWO miles. And I also remember my first ever post about doing FOUR miles. I am SO not a natural-born runner. If I have time, I'll go back and find the posts. They are good for me to read as well.

And here's another thing...I NEVER take a run for granted. Yes, it's true, that my short runs now are around 4 miles. But every time I finish 4 miles--even if it is my shortest run of the week--I think, "Holy crap. I just ran 4 miles. FOUR. ME!!" So celebrate every milestone. Keep focused and stay on your schedule. You'll be doing your first 5k in no time!

Thank You Erika, I can't wait until I can say Holy Cow, I just ran 4 miles!!! I hope I can say that by May 1st. I will tell you this for sure, I am not going to give up.

Nancy - she wanted the Eagles so Romo pissed her off.

Kelly - is he okay? :lmao: Early Patriots losing. Doesn't he love them? I'll pray for him. :rotfl:

Jo - I enjoy any kind of heavy interval workout. You know how some women hate sweating - well I LOVE sweating. I used to do my own intervals - cardio and weights. A lot of kickboxing in that (Read legs flying not skilled at all:lmao:). Lately I've been doing Jillian's Boost Metabolism intervals but I rework it out for me. I work it out to a half hour workout where sometimes I do it for an hour - sometimes half.

I've also been doing intervals on the bike b/c Paula loves her bike.

Lisa, you should try Jillians 30day shread, the dvd was $12.00 at Best Buy(last year) it had 3 levels, I really kicks your butt.

I'm so freakin' hungry right now. (sipping my green tea :surfweb:) I'm getting cranky, and soon it may get down-right ugly :eek:

Kelly - is he okay? :lmao: Early Patriots losing. Doesn't he love them? I'll pray for him. :rotfl:

:faint: That GAME. Painful. Oh so horrifically painful.

So I'll be here to merely annoy and entertain. :lovestruc

There are so many reasons to love you Lisa. So many :goodvibes

I stepped on the scale this morning myself... down 5.6 lbs from last Sunday. I am going to make Mondays my weigh-in day, though, so tomorrow will be the "official" weight.

Wow Kat! That's some kinda awesome.:woohoo:

Posting daily goals works for me too Erika! If its there on screen and I have to answer to you guys it pushes me to get them done!

It's helping me too. Accountability is huge for me.

And I was reading thru my journal from this time last year. I was putting these little glittery smiley face stickers on the pages when I abstained from alcohol. I love glittery stickers.:laughing: I think I may have to reward myself with them again.

Thank You Erika, I can't wait until I can say Holy Cow, I just ran 4 miles!!! I hope I can say that by May 1st. I will tell you this for sure, I am not going to give up.

:thumbsup2

Lisa - in August, hmm, how much did I weigh? I'd say 5-7 lbs less than now. 10? Not sure. I DO own my body. No matter the size. I went out last night with two far skinnier friends, and neither of them could walk through a crowd. Not at all. They both stopped and wanted me to do through - on the dance floor, off the dance floor, back to the bathroom, etc. It's so easy to do that, get through a crowd -especially at a bar. That's confidence, yes. Thank God I've still got that.

I feel you on the football. Fing sports! Say hi to Jean for me!!!

Jo - I can't run 1 mile! I'm impressed.

Kat - awesome on the loss, can't wait to see your official weigh in tomorrow.

Ronda - well done! Enjoy your vacation!!!

My goals:
Track.
WW meeting
4pm weight class.
Sleep
Don't cry about my laptop.

I killed it. My MacBook. I've had it four years, love and adore it. Dropped it on Friday night, just slipped out of my hand. Nick worked the weekend on it. Finally today we brought it to the Genius Bar. They confirmed what he thought - the motherboard is shot. Tier Four service is $700. It's better to buy a new one. However, I don't have the money. I walked into my mom and dad's (for dinner) crying. We can retrieve everything and we back up every few hours. We're smart. So it's not the loss of files. It's the loss of my creative outlet. Not just my online life, but my pictures, my music, my writing. All these things that are so important to me. I'm crying again.

I don't need the perspective lecture, I got that in spades. I'm just fing SAD.

And I was reading thru my journal from this time last year. I was putting these little glittery smiley face stickers on the pages when I abstained from alcohol. .[/B][/COLOR]

There is nothing wrong with alcohol. If I was not incharge of my off spring, i would have some nowHA HA HA!

Lisa - in August, hmm, how much did I weigh? I'd say 5-7 lbs less than now. 10? Not sure. I DO own my body. No matter the size. I went out last night with two far skinnier friends, and neither of them could walk through a crowd. Not at all. They both stopped and wanted me to do through - on the dance floor, off the dance floor, back to the bathroom, etc. It's so easy to do that, get through a crowd -especially at a bar. That's confidence, yes. Thank God I've still got that.

I feel you on the football. Fing sports! Say hi to Jean for me!!!

Jo - I can't run 1 mile! I'm impressed.

Kat - awesome on the loss, can't wait to see your official weigh in tomorrow.

Ronda - well done! Enjoy your vacation!!!

My goals:
Track.
WW meeting
4pm weight class.
Sleep
Don't cry about my laptop.

I killed it. My MacBook. I've had it four years, love and adore it. Dropped it on Friday night, just slipped out of my hand. Nick worked the weekend on it. Finally today we brought it to the Genius Bar. They confirmed what he thought - the motherboard is shot. Tier Four service is $700. It's better to buy a new one. However, I don't have the money. I walked into my mom and dad's (for dinner) crying. We can retrieve everything and we back up every few hours. We're smart. So it's not the loss of files. It's the loss of my creative outlet. Not just my online life, but my pictures, my music, my writing. All these things that are so important to me. I'm crying again.

I don't need the perspective lecture, I got that in spades. I'm just fing SAD.

Sorry your Sad.. The computer Gods are sometimes not so nice. Tomorrow is a new day. :flower3:

That's confidence, yes. Thank God I've still got that.

And that in itself is a HUGE asset! :goodvibes

I killed it. My MacBook. I've had it four years, love and adore it. Dropped it on Friday night, just slipped out of my hand.

:hug: I'm so sorry. That really bites.

There is nothing wrong with alcohol. If I was not incharge of my off spring, i would have some nowHA HA HA!

no, really there isn't. But I've played this weight control game for more years then I care to acknowledge, and the reality for me is that I am most successful when I eliminate the alcohol from my intake. Just something I have to accept (and Lord knows that ain't easy. Oh how I love my red wine :lovestruc)

New Year - New Start

Join us on the new thread for more stories of hope, struggles, laughs and even a few tears.

See you all there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!