In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 7! Princesses? Nope, just us Goddesses!

Nancy: noted! : )

Going through my clothes. Nothing says, "God, I'm fat" like that. But In the end, at least what's not in the attic fits well and looks decent.

Liz - what's going on with your bff?

I got the last pack of Shirataki noodles today. Made lunch with it and the dish rings in around 200 calories. Tons of veggies and a little chicken. Yummy.

ETA - Old Navy has the kind of workout pants that I adore for only $12. Heading to get some now!

Happy Saturday Night!!!

Had a good day today, The girls and I went to see my dad, he looks so good.
I am so happy thats over, he is on a ton of meds. He said he will be on them forever. Thats more reason for me to get healthy.

I did run the treadmill this morning about 1.5 miles. I know that is nothing to what you ladies can do. But I WILL get there..

Also, I guess I put the girls before DH because with his work schedule most time I feel like a single working mom. DH and I don't have marriage issues other than his schedule, ( and I can't do nothing about that)
He works 12 hours shifts with an hour and a 1/2 drive each way. Sometimes he works nights so we can go a week without seeing each other. He walks in, the girls and I are on our way out, and he is gone again before we get home.
please don't that this as me whining, I t hink I am just trying to justify why I thinkg of the girls first.

I did run the treadmill this morning about 1.5 miles. I know that is nothing to what you ladies can do. But I WILL get there..

We ALL started somewhere. The key is to start. Then, keep going ;) Before you know it, you'll be amazed at what your body can do.

Happy Saturday Night!!!

Oh honey, that's THEM. Come hang with me. THEY throw out, "I ran 4 miles today for my 'short' run." In fact, now that I think about it, you can't hang with me either. 1.5 milles, running?? I might be able to run 100 feet before dying. :laughing:

I managed to make it to the gym today, did 30 on the ellliptical and about 10 min on the treadmill to cool down. Oh, and 50 crunches on that d$$n dirty ball.

I also went to get fitted for new skates but they didn't have the model I want in my size. Or really, any model in my size in any brand. Sigh. I guess now I can feel justified for ordering it cheaper online.

note to self: when ones goal is to drink 64oz of water per day (not including the water consumed during a workout), one should start much earlier in the day or risk finding themselves with a whole lotta water to finish after dinner :headache:

:laughing:

Nancy: noted! : )

Going through my clothes. Nothing says, "God, I'm fat" like that. But In the end, at least what's not in the attic fits well and looks decent.

Where are you as compared to August Liz? I know you want to be where you were in Nov/Dec last year but I guess I feel the need to say this - there was nothing FAT about you in August. Nothing - really. You look like you own your body. You really do.

Liz - what's going on with your bff?

I got the last pack of Shirataki noodles today. Made lunch with it and the dish rings in around 200 calories. Tons of veggies and a little chicken. Yummy.

ETA - Old Navy has the kind of workout pants that I adore for only $12. Heading to get some now!

Okay - this made me smile.

Me - my body type - I would look awful in those pants.

And I'm curious - what do they do to your bum? Are those the ones?

Happy Saturday Night!!!

Had a good day today, The girls and I went to see my dad, he looks so good.
I am so happy thats over, he is on a ton of meds. He said he will be on them forever. Thats more reason for me to get healthy.

Also, I guess I put the girls before DH because with his work schedule most time I feel like a single working mom. DH and I don't have marriage issues other than his schedule, ( and I can't do nothing about that)
He works 12 hours shifts with an hour and a 1/2 drive each way. Sometimes he works nights so we can go a week without seeing each other. He walks in, the girls and I are on our way out, and he is gone again before we get home.
please don't that this as me whining, I t hink I am just trying to justify why I thinkg of the girls first.

:hug: on your father Jo.

Tough schedule for you and your DH.

As for the treadmill. I ADORE working out. Lucky me - boy I would be huge without all the exercise I do.:lmao: Just huge. :rotfl:

However, I have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in running. None. Nada. Zilch. So you got me. :goodvibes

We ALL started somewhere. The key is to start. Then, keep going ;) Before you know it, you'll be amazed at what your body can do.

Yes siree Bob.

GOD - 48 hours of straight NFL. Lord help me. Faith is singing and it's a friggin' Saturday. Pray for me. :lmao:

:lmao: That's what I wanted to know too! I fear they would be simply horrid on me.

You are such a liar. Naughty naughty Nancy. They would look fantastic on you. I can see how lean you are.

I - no matter how small I ever get - have HUGE limbs.

So Amiee - what do they do to the a$$?

Where is Ms. Paula? Doesn't she know we live for her? :lmao: Really. Maybe she has a life. :laughing:;)

Oh Lisa they do nothing for my bum. They just feel good on.

Well aren't you cute and not vain like Nancy and I but really what are they supposed to do to one's bum - a la the commercial.

Jean is in LOVE with the Old Navy mannequins by the way. In love. :rolleyes1

You know what I love the most about the NFL? All the black mothers and their supreme creativity in child naming.

You know d apostrophe and la this and that. It KILLS me. :lmao::rotfl:

Jean thought she saw D'BRICKASHAW tonight. :rotfl::lmao::rotfl: OMG.

First off, how do you guys quote just a small part of a post???

30 mins on the elliptical... I wish, I'm on that thing 3 mins and I want to die. I have one in my basement.

Lisa, what is your fav work out. When I was in shape, pre kids.. I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE Step. On Saturdays the gym I went to had a 1 hour 45 min step class. It was awesome.. Oh the memories....

First off, how do you guysy quote just a small part of a post???

30 mins on the elliptical... I wish, I'm on that thing 3 mins and I want to die. I have one in my basement.

Lisa, what is your fav work out. When I was in shape, pre kids.. I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE Step. On Saturdays the gym I went to had a 1 hour 45 min step class. It was awesome.. Oh the memories....

Quote like normal and then delete text in between the two sets of brackets. I hope that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!