Importance of lunchtime ADRs

msinformation

Mouseketeer
My DH and are not on free dining, though we are going during free dining time (last week of August). We have not made any lunchtime ADRs, mainly because we don't quite know what to expect since we haven't been to WDW before. We aren't sure if the heat will make us not hungry, if we'll be having too much fun touring to stop for a TS meal, etc. We hate to plan something that we really don't want.

If we don't have any ADRs, are we pretty much assured that we won't be eating any TS places for lunch (in the parks or even at resorts)? Should we just try to make some ADRs and cancel later if necessary?

Thanks! :)

If you try and eat at off hours 11 am or 2-4pm you may have more luck with no ADR's.
I have been able to walk into,
Liberty Tavern & the Plaza at MK w/o ADR's
Mama Melrose & Brown Derby at MGM
All Restaurants in the countries in Epcot except Le Celliar in Canada

We always go in September and have had luck with walk ins at off hours.

Good Luck

Most of my ADRs are for lunch and I didn't have trouble making them a week or so ago. I'm going that same week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter