• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

@slo , I don’t know what it is!
She left her remote control in the refrigerator (it's a remote for the light strips she has in her room - the remote turns them on and makes them change color).
I look by the front door and there's 4 pairs of her shoes.
I look in the fridge and there's her remote
It just makes me laugh - LOL!

I'm.....kinda sad that my DS returned to WDW late this morning....he should be landing within the next 10 or 15 minutes...

I’m bummed out that DD19 is going back to school today, but I’m glad she’ll be home again in a couple weeks on 12/16.

I’m glad that almost all my decorating is done - just a little more to do and then I’m finished. It took me all day Friday, yesterday morning and then a few hours today (that doesn’t include the 10 hours of putting up the trees before Thanksgiving). It’s a good thing everyone loves it when I’m done or I would cut out about half of it - it’s a lot of work.

I’m not looking forward to running errands in the rain today - I gotta go pick up my Black Friday deals at the stores I bought them from,

I think that sums everything up :rotfl:

Good luck, Bobbi. I'm sure all will be fine. This last one (in June) was the first time I have not had polyps.

I have a free day today, finally.....even though I do have things to do around the house.
And finish packing :yay:

Not quite right still, this morning.

A relative will be visiting today, from CA., and we were planning to go to dinner, but I am hoping DH and DSis will be OK taking them without me. Don’t feel confident about leaving home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter