• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

My next puzzle has been slow going, Red Umbrella Couple.

6E2D51E6-F4B0-4D9A-8B01-88CAECE31ADA.jpeg
I’ll probably be putting it away for the holidays. We need the card table for eating. At some point, our little house will have 14 guests. I sure hope it’s a mild day.

I do have a puzzle caddy that hold pieces pretty well.

I’m almost done gluing my recent puzzle to hang up during Jan - March. I glued the front yesterday and I’ll glue the backside tomorrow.

The next one I do will be a new summer one - I need to start looking for one.

Here’s my recent one….
FAE5463A-1FBB-4D67-AC48-05B911C61135.jpeg

My next puzzle has been slow going, Red Umbrella Couple.

View attachment 718747
I’ll probably be putting it away for the holidays. We need the card table for eating. At some point, our little house will have 14 guests. I sure hope it’s a mild day.

I do have a puzzle caddy that hold pieces pretty well.

I like this one bobbi!
This would be a challenging one - it would take me awhile too

Back from Costco.....they have NO eggs. Cashier said they only get them in 3 times a week for now.
Good thing I got enough last time I went to get my holiday backing done.
Need to get going on the last few before the eggs expire

Survived my formal observation (teaching) .....
....our district hired a math coach, in which our middle school has monthly visits from her in the form of PD days....yesterday she [along with our supervisor] observed the 6th grade math teachers. During my observation, the class adjacent to mine, a student had a seizure and wound up falling (and writhing) on the floor - it was utter chaos, with the sub screaming for help. Needless to say, the students in that room were pretty terrified and freaked out about the whole situation. We wound up having a shelter-in-place; the parent arrived soon after, along with police, paramedics, and ambulance....talk about stressful - all of my students could hear all the commotion, but they were calmed down pretty quickly and thankfully, got back on task.

We are home from Dollywood! Great Christmas shows, and a great visit with our friends. Now to prepare for Thanksgiving. The 20 lb turkey is defrosting in my DSis’s refrigerator. We will check to see if it needs to soak in water on Wednesday. It should be fine.

View attachment 719990
Wonderful picture bobbi!
Thank you for sharing this 🥰

I’m super excited :banana: Katie surprised me this morning with the news that she’s coming home tonight instead of tomorrow:banana:. This house will shine a little brighter until Sunday when she leaves to head back to school.

Bobbi, the first thing I noticed (and loved) in your photo from Dollywood was the holding of hands! :love:
Congrats on your puzzle! I do not have the patience for jigsaw puzzles...heavy sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter