I'm.........

Enjoy, Bobbi.
DGS and I went for a walk. Nice out early.....still going to be in the mid 90s for another week or two.

Headed off to Costco in a bit while DH babysits

Are you feeling better?
....meh....after the 2 rounds of meds [which only worked while I was taking them], the doctor gave me a full-blown prescription, so I take only 1 a day; it works so-so....

EDIT: he had me on 3 pills twice daily for 3 days, then 2 pills twice daily for 3 days, then 1 pill twice daily for 3 days, and now 1 pill a day.

Last edited:
....I'm tempted to take one in the AM and one before bed [that's when it was the smallest dosage with a bearable amount of discomfort]....but, I'm fearful when it comes to steroids....

yep turned around while cleaning up the yard and whacked the patio side (cement). That little toe has been broken so many times, it doesn't take much anymore.
It's taped up and hopefully feels better for a zoo trip on Sunday

yep turned around while cleaning up the yard and whacked the patio side (cement). That little toe has been broken so many times, it doesn't take much anymore.
It's taped up and hopefully feels better for a zoo trip on Sunday
Hope it does feel better for your outing.
We have our new fireplace on, just to take chill off air. We are waiting for a friend. She comes with pizza from a favorite pizzaria, we heat it for lunch. For dinner, we treat her to a favorite sea food combo. Looking forward to this friend’s visit. She’s helped me get through the waiting ordeal!

We have had great visit with cousins today. I am happy when guests come to visit. It makes days go by!

So tomorrow the pins come out Bobbi! Yay!

Love the pictures of Ari, (right name???) Nancy! She is really growing up.........but that's a shame about your toe(s)!

My repaired shoulder was doing well until a couple weeks ago and it hurts so much I may need to go in for shots again.

Anybody have any good suggestions for tinnitus? I've had it all my adult life but it's been worse since our Utah trip and one ear bothers me constantly now.

Have a nice Sunday evening everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter