Im so scared *update 10th march*

jen_uk

<font color=6666cc>Eurovision Nut !!<font color=33
Sorry for posting this here but I am going out of my mind with worry. I found a lump last night in my breast, I went to a walk in clinic this morning and they have confirmed that there is a lump there. I have to see a doctor on Monday to be referred for tests.

:hug: :hug: :hug: It is frightening. I hope it turns out to be nothing. And I hope you get answers soon.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posed.

:hug: im not surprised you are scared hun, try not to worry to much over the weekend xx

How frightening for you.:hug: You are doing the right thing by getting it checked out.

A friend of mine had cysts and although that isn't very pleasant, I hope that that's what you have found.

:flower3:
Hope everything will be ok hun and it turns out to be nothing. Sending you lots of Pixie Dust pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::grouphug: :hug:

Try not to worry hun. :hug:

I hope everything turns out fine. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Hugs to you, Jen - try not to worry, tho' I know that's easier said than done. :hug: :hug: :hug: Fingers crossed you get treated quickly and it's nothing serious, hun... xxx

Oh Jen, I'm not surprised that you're feeling scared babe, I can't even begin to imagine. I just hope that it turns out to be a false alarm :hug:

Sending you a hug :hug:

They always tell us that most lumps turn out to be nothing serious, so try not to worry too much.

Im not going to say try not to worry because you will and its natural too!!
I will say though dont get carried away what If's im sure in your head at the moment you have a planned a million scaenarios of what if's and until you know all the facts its wasted energy !!
Try not to google anything and you know what drink a bottle of wine with friends and that will ensure you get through the night!!

Really do hope it turns out be nothing for you :hug:

sending you a masiive:hug: Jen xxxx

I went through this about 8 years ago and managed to convince myself that the worst would happen and got myself into a right state. I saw the Doctor who confirmed that there was a lump and she referred me to the hospital. I had a mammagram and a needle biopsy and I think it was a 2 week wait for the results.
When I went back to see the Consultant, she said it was a perfect example of fibrous tissue. It comes back sometimes and I have been back to the Doctor who said it is a hormone thing and sods law when I usually see her, it has gone down.

It's only human nature Jen that you'll worry but you're doing the right thing by going to the Doctor. It's nearly Monday and you are going to worry but the Consultant told me it's such a common thing and most lumps are nothing to worry about.

Please pm me if it will help :hug:

Massive hugs for you Jen - I hope it goes well on Monday, thoughts are with you :goodvibes :hug:

Hi I can totally sympathise.
I was referred via my GP after he felt a lump in my breast,and like you was worried sick,I had to wait 2 week's (new rule for anyone who find's a lump,you have to be seen under 2 weeks).
I waited,googled and made myself sick with worry,I was seen by our local breast clinic (as I am 28) I was unable to have a mammogram as our breasts at this age aren't mature enough to be visable on a mammogram so I was given an ultrasound.
The Dr checks,and looks at your breasts..then will scan them (this is what happened with me),He was visably confused as he couldn't detect a lump and presumes it was due to being on a period or coming off a period..breasts become lumpy,and I was discharged. Scarey experience but it made me realise how important it is to check breasts.
My MIL also had the same experience and her's came back as a fatty tissue (fibrodema?) I think they are called.

They say many lumps are nothing serious,so try not to worry,I know it's easier said than done.
But I am glad you are being seen quickly. Giving you big :hug: and hope everything is fine :wizard:

Sending you best wishes and of course lots of pixiedust:

Both my sister & I have been through the same scare [for me twice now] and luckily all been ok; stay positive :hug:

Hope everything turns out ok. :)

I think they say that 80% of lumps are harmless, so in all liklihood it's probably something like fatty tissue. :)

Jen Hun, I am so sorry you are going through this worry and I am keeping everything crossed for happy news. Massive hugs Hun xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter