I'm so lost.. Tech question?

UtahMama#2

I used to be a big deal...
I want to re-start as my former "UtahMama" from back in 2006 plus. I no longer have the email associated with that account. I had a ton of great posts, trip reports, etc and I don't want to lose those. This UtahMama#2 account will be deleted as soon as I'm able to log on as my former self. Clear as mud, but I hope someone can help. Than you in advance

You can't delete an account.
Is it that you don't know what the password would be for your other account?
If you think you do know it then just log in using the old email or username and try the password you think it would be and see if it works.
Also since you cannot delete an account you could always look at your former posts by searching your former self.

Thank you! Ya, I tried and tried. The old-olllllld email and password are long gone from my dusty brain. I was able to find and read several of my old UtahMama stuff :) I'll just carry on with this "#2" account and happily make the best of it. It's literally been years, so this re-learning the DIS should be *fun*. Now to work on an avatar etc. THANK YOU for responding!

Welcome back UtahMama!! I remember you-- you had the signature picture with the Beverly, right? I am going to move this to the Tech Support Board. Also send an email to support@wdwinfo.com and let them know you no longer have access to the email and see if they can help you.

Thank you! Ya, I tried and tried. The old-olllllld email and password are long gone from my dusty brain. I was able to find and read several of my old UtahMama stuff :) I'll just carry on with this "#2" account and happily make the best of it. It's literally been years, so this re-learning the DIS should be *fun*. Now to work on an avatar etc. THANK YOU for responding!

Hi UtahMama, Check your email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter