I'm new here! What is your best tip for WDW??

If you're at all sensitive to bug bites, take hydrocortisone cream.
saves lots of itching.

notice all the little magic details. It's not about the rides, it's about the magic.

sit down inside where it's cool to eat lunch.

stay hydrated. if you have kids, make them drink, whether they want to or not.

search "tips" and you'll find lots of great threads.

Get to the parks early to ride the feature rides, but first get a fastpass for the next ride you'd like to ride.
No really bad places to view fireworks, so please, don't camp out two hours early...you're wasting time.
Stay onsite. Disney is priced well for the market. Don't rent a car unless you are absolutely committed to do things other than Disney.
Hydrate yourself and your kids. It is warm here. Don't think that you can do all and see all in a few days. We have been coming to WDW for years and nearly always find something we have not seen or done.
Finally, enjoy yourself. WDW is not like any other vacation you have ever had.
:thumbsup2

MinnieMousse said:
Can you get an FP for another person if you have their ticket with you? My husband will be in conference in the morning, but I thought I might be able to get us both FP's so we could go right on a ride when he gets out.
:banana:
If you have your tickey and put it in the machine, you will get a fastpass. They don't count heads at fastpass distribution.
:cool1:

Thanks for all the great tips guys! :thumbsup2
We are not dealing with bringing kids yet, so that makes things less complicated. :dance3:
Thanks especially for the advice on the parades, I was a little worried that we wouldn't have time for anything but standing in line! :rolleyes1
How long do the monorail rides take from the Cont. to the other resorts/parks/DD???

Get a small, see-through backpack. My DD10 brought one and it was just big enough to carry our tickets, money, cell phone(for calling other members in our party if we got lost), camera, film, pepto, bandaids, excederin, keys. It also made going through security easier. The small backpack could fit DD & extended big enough for me if she got tired of wearing it.

Also, some diser's have laynards that they put tickets, id, and money in. I'm not quite sure where they get them, but, OfficeMax/Walmart/Target are options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter