I'm having issues with making ADR's

dkrauss999

Earning My Ears
I'm sorry folks but I can't seem to get any openings for Park restaurant ADR's....none. I'm finding that to be a bit strange. Did I miss an update or something. Must I have a park reservation to even be shown what's available in the MK or Epcot? It the 60 day window just impossible to get reservations in......what is it? I apologize for the brain fa&t.........but I'm so confused. :( Please help me understand.

Doug

I just looked at January 12th. When I search by breakfast, lunch or dinner it shows nothing available. When I randomly picked 7:00pm, It gave me several options. Maybe try that?

It’s been really screwy. Searching by time instead of breakfast/lunch/dinner brings everything up.

It’s been really screwy. Searching by time instead of breakfast/lunch/dinner brings everything up.
THIS! Do not search "Breakfast" or "Dinner" when trying to make an ADR. This morning I get the following message when I try to use those general times:

"We were unable to check for available tables at this time. A problem may have occurred while looking for availability. Please ensure if you have a valid resort reservation, it is linked to your My Disney Experience account and try again."

But, when I pull 11am, for instance, from the drop down list, I get:

"Sorry! There are no times available between 9:30 AM and 12:30 PM."

I am also having difficulties with ADRs. I will be there the week of January 17th. I know it is typically a busy time to go, but nothing will come up when I search lunch for any day. I am searching every day for Garden Grill when in the past, there were always reservations up until the day of. I have heard that this may be associated with Genie, I have also heard that it has to do with the dining plan coming back, but who knows. It was easier to get reservations during 2020, when restaurant capacity was severely limited.

Do times instead of meal choice. I missed my mark but got everything I wanted at the times I preferred. Either I got lucky or it’s just not too busy when I’m visiting.
best of luck.

I'm trying to book my reservations now and every time I click on a time to book the ADR it gives me 'sorry for the paws' error message. I've tried on my phone and laptop. They open at 6am EST for online reservations right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter