• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm confused about the 180 day Mark plus 10 days, please help

Bete

DIS Veteran
Does my plus 10 days get me to do advance reservations at the 190 day mark or does it mean at my 180 day mark I can make reservations for the next 10 days all on that same 180 day point?

So if you have a resort reservation you just go through your MDE and book 180+10? Thanks!

You get 180 days starting at your 1st day of package. The +10 is just how many days unlock at the 180 days and is actually not +10 but is actually length of stay up to 10 days.

It also doesn't have to be with a package- it works just the same with a room-only reservation (of course that would mean paying out of pocket for all the meals).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter