I'm a little bit confused....

WoodysRoundup

DIS Veteran
Can the developer pts. (due to expire in Oct. for SSR) be used to book the THV as well??? I know they are slated to open this summer. Thanks for any input you might have!!! Oh, and when does the booking window open for THV???

Yes, Developers Points may be used to reserve the THVs since those villas are part of SSR. Reservations at THV may be made starting on February 8 by SSR owners (using SSR points) and on February 22 for owners using points from other resorts and Developer Points.

Yes, Developers Points may be used to reserve the THVs since those villas are part of SSR. Reservations at THV may be made starting on February 8 by SSR owners (using SSR points) and on February 22 for owners using points from other resorts and Developer Points.
Thanks for the info.! I appreciate it. I'm assuming these will be hard to book at first unless you are a SSR owner...

Doc - are you saying we have confirmation from Disney that developer points can be used at THV? Or are you saying that since THV are part of SSR it seems logical developer points can be used there, but Disney could always make up a rule that says they can't?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter