Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

I posted very early in this thread - but haven't heard anything - so I'm going to give it one more shot.

My DH and I (2 well-behaved adults) are doing a quick trip to WDW and would love to pay our way onto extra seats on your WISHES CRUISE. We are available on Friday, May 4th and Saturday, May 5th!

Please PM or e-mail me if you have a cruise to share! THANKS:wizard:

We have room on our cruise for May 30th, if you can make it at that time... It is a Wishes cruise, departing from the Contemporary Resort...

Anyone have any openings on May 19th? It would be me and my DH. We are going to WDW for our 20th wedding anniversary and thought this would be fun.

My ideal date would be May 18, but we would we willing to consider any date:thumbsup2

If you have room or would like to join up please PM me ASAP :-):grouphug:

Aloha,
Janine

Hi folks.
I have a 5/31 cruise reservations, that I think I am going to cancel.
Please let me know if anyone is interested in this, and I will try to work it out so I cancel it at the same time you book it. I dont want any money for it, but it would be nice to give it to someone who can get me access to Stormalong Bay for a day :-).

Please send me a PM.
THanks,
JAckson

Hi..i just booked for the illuminations cruise for Epcot fireworks view on MAY 9th from marina @ Yatch club @ 8:30 PM but have been asked to be there by 8 PM. We are party of 6 (Me&my wife and In-Laws,1 kid 5yrs and 4 month baby.) Let me know if you are interested to join. Have space for 4 people. Cost would be 30$ per person incl tips.

Thank you,
Babu
vambati@dacafe.com

I have four open spaces for the wishes cruise on 5/23. Warning we are a lively, fun loving bunch!!!!!:dance3:
I just picked up this thread and wonder if you still have the 4 spaces available. We (me-Mom/DS-almost 13/DD-7/will be there May 17th - 26. My good friend will be joining us for a few days and I would like to get a cruise during her stay. This is the first WDW trip for all of us. Lively is good! :hyper:

Hi..i just booked for the illuminations cruise for Epcot fireworks view on MAY 9th from marina @ Yatch club @ 8:30 PM but have been asked to be there by 8 PM. We are party of 6 (Me&my wife and In-Laws,1 kid 5yrs and 4 month baby.) Let me know if you are interested to join. Have space for 4 people. Cost would be 30$ per person incl tips.

Thank you,
Babu
vambati@dacafe.com

Just replied to your e-mail that husband and I would LOVE to join you!

travislanden@hotmail.com:rotfl:

I have 6 spots available on a wishes cruise leaving from the GF about 9:00 on 5/25. There are four of us (me, DH, 2 DD). If anyone is interested in sharing, PM me.

E-mailed you yesterday that my husband and I would love to join you...e-mailing you again now from travislanden@hotmail.com thanks!

Maybe your junk mail is screening hotmail account so I will send you from my work account smsp63@umkc.edu as well ( :

Hi Shoshowna i have total of 4 spaces available. U are confirmed and we did discuss over the weekend on cell. I am looking for 2 more people. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm looking to share either an illuminations or wishes cruise between May 26-May 30. There are 4 of us....myself, my dh, my dd(13), and my ds who will be turning 10 on May 30. I'm trying to surprise ds for his birthday! Thanks!

Hi DISers!

I have a reservation for the Illuminations cruise for the EPCOT fireworks on May 15th at 8:30pm. The boat leaves the marina at Yacht club and we would be meeting at the marina at 8pm. We are party of 5 adults and we have spaces for 5 people. $30pp including tips.

PM me or email me at jankwan@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks!:woohoo:

Hello Everyone! I am wondering if anyone would have space available for 4 adults on either a Wishes or Illuminations Cruise on May 27, 28 or 29??

Please let me know!! We are HUGE Disney nuts celebrating a "Girls Weekend Away" Trip!

I am trying to plan a SURPRISE for the girls and unfortunatly was not successful in booking a speciality cruise myself.

Hi Everyone! In case anyone is interested in a WISHES cruise for any night during Memorial Day weekend - there are a few left. I called today to check if any cancellations had been made for the Illuminations cruise during my stay. Unfortunately, they were all booked. BUT the helpful cast member offered the Wishes Cruise, on the smaller boat for any of the nights I was there. I did not book this package because unfortunately on the smaller boats they do not have the music piped in. Because this would have been our first specialty cruise, I didn't want to take the boat without the music.

I wanted to let you know that if you were going to WDW during Memorial Day weekend and interested in a Wishes Cruise, there are still a few avaialable. I believe the cost is $225. including tax.

I just called reservations about getting a cruise next week. They have availablitity for all three days, before I book I want to know if anyone would be interested in sharing. There are only two of us so lots of extra room.

Jenn and Dave

P.S. He is a professional photographer, so there will be great pictures.

Hi there,
We are a family of 7 adults and have booked the Illumination Cruise on Saturday, May 21, 2011. We would love to share the cruise with 3 more people. The cost would be $36 pp. We would welcome a solo, couple, or triple. Anyone interested?

Andy Wong
Vancouver, Canada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter