Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

Just got this from my allears newsletter this AM ..... :sad2:

... The Breathless, the ChrisCraft reproduction run-about that used to be docked at the Yacht Club marina and was used for IlllumiNations and other specialty cruises, is no longer sitting in its lift. It had been out of commission for several months, awaiting a refurbishment. We hear now that the boat will not be returning, nor will it be replaced. It appears as though this special type of boat experience will no longer be offered.

We would love to be able to take an Illuminations or Dream Cruise during our stay. We will be at WDW from Apr 29 - May 3rd. If you have room, please pm me. Thanks :)

That would be fine. We should be able to do any night from 8th - 11th (inc).

Caroline

Great! :rotfl: I will call and try for the 9th or the 11th. Would you life to PM me your e-mail address to make communication a bit easier. Looking forward to cruising!

Shoshanna

Anyone have room for 2 (my best friend and I) we will be in disney at night from the 17-22...we are celebrating our college graduations!

Don't give up...guys...:goodvibes

Keep Calling... there certainly "have" been cancellations and availability on "short notice" !!
There have been a few times that I walked by a dock, seeing the boat still there knowing someone cancelled (or no showed) ...Grrrr :headache:

Don't give up...guys...:goodvibes

Keep Calling... there certainly "have" been cancellations and availability on "short notice" !!
There have been a few times that I walked by a dock, seeing the boat still there knowing someone cancelled (or no showed) ...Grrrr :headache:

Thanks for the advice! I will keep checking and post here if anything opens up since our budget says we must share. Also, would love to share illuminations or wishes cruise if anyone has room for 2 more! :rotfl:

Are all the Wishes cruises booked as well? I didn't have any problem getting one of those.

anyone have anyroom left for 3.. 2 Adults and 1 very shy 5 yr old little girl... any cruise would be fine... We have never taken one.. this would be great.. our dates are April 29-May 4th.

I have four open spaces for the wishes cruise on 5/23. Warning we are a lively, fun loving bunch!!!!!:dance3:

FYI...
From my allears newsletter this AM..
Dont know if extra cruises will take place..but..certainly worth checking out !!;)

A second IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will be added at 11:30 p.m. during Epcot's Evening Extra Magic Hours for the month of April (April 3, 5, 10, 12, 20, and 27). The regular nightly showing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth will still be held at 9 p.m.

I am looking for someone that wants to share their Illuminations cruise with us (DH and I) on May 2nd or May 4th. We haven't booked one ourselves. I'm looking for a special surprise for DH's birthday, and I think this would be perfect since Illuminations is his favorite. Please send me an IM if you have one to share. :wizard:

FYI...
From my allears newsletter this AM..
Dont know if extra cruises will take place..but..certainly worth checking out !!;)

YES! There will be IllumiNations Cruises offered for the 11:30pm Shows. BUT, you cannot call 407-WDW-PLAY to book this special cruise, you must go to Bayside Marina the day of the late show and book there between 10am and 5pm.

We still have 2 spaces left on our Illuminations cruise if anyone would like to share.It is for 30th May.Please PM me if interested.Thanks.

Epcot Illuminations Cruise -- My husband and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary!! and would like to see if someone has room for two more on Thursday or Friday, May 10th and 11th. We, of course, will pay our share.

Help us celebrate this special time if you have room for two!! E-mail me at
cyndil625@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Cyndi

we have an illuminations cruise booked may 12th we have room for 3.

we also have a premium wishes cruise booked for may 15th we have room for 4.

if anyone is interested my email is arcddorjahn@msn.com $30 each includes tip.

our cast is me, hubby, ds 9, ds 8, my mom and dad. we have one person that is joining us on our illuminations cruise so far.
anyone interested?:hippie: pirate: popcorn:: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter