Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

:cheer2: :cheer2:
We have an Illuminations cruise booked for 30th May. There are 6 of us so we have space for 4 more.Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

Hi There,

My family is going to be there on May 30th and were wondering if you still had room for 4 on your cruise??? It will be my husband, myself and our two kids... Lauren (7) and Matt (3)...

Thanks a bunch,
Sandy

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi There,

My family is going to be there on May 30th and were wondering if you still had room for 4 on your cruise??? It will be my husband, myself and our two kids... Lauren (7) and Matt (3)...

Thanks a bunch,
Sandy

Sorry we only have 2 spaces left.However if there is any change and someone pulls out I will let you know.Hope you manage to get a cruise.

If anyone has room for 2 anytime from 5/11-5/18, we would be grateful to get a seat. We are two adult ladies, one who is a first timer.

After an illuminations cruise, what is the best way to get back to CSR? Will you be allowed to walk through Epcot to catch the busses or do they still have the bus from the Boardwalk?

Another option would be a cab.

What have others done?

:cheer2:

After an illuminations cruise, what is the best way to get back to CSR? Will you be allowed to walk through Epcot to catch the busses or do they still have the bus from the Boardwalk?
Another option would be a cab.
What have others done?

Well, you have a couple of choices....
IF MGM is open late, ask you driver to drop you off at that dock. There you can catch a bus.
Yes, you can be dropped off at Epcot's International Gateway and you could walk thru Epcot to the front to catch a bus.
Most busses from any of the resorts (Beach Club, Yacht Club, BoardWalk, Swan & Dolphin) will not go directly to your resort, you most likely would have to go to either the T&TC or to Downtown Disney to switch busses.
Last resort, a taxi would be available from any resort.

We would love to share a cruise with you... We will be there from 5/30-6/1... My family consists of husband, myself, and our two kids... Lauren (7) and Matt (3)... Please let is know if that would work for you....

Thanks!!!

My family has room for 2 more people on our Fireworks cruise to the Magic Kingdom the night of May 30th... The boat will be leaving from the Contemporary Resort at 9:30, in time for the 10:00 show on the lake... Please let me know if you are interested in joining us.... Our family consists of husband, myself, and our two kids.... Lauren (7) and Matt (3).....:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo cheer2: :dumbo:

need cruise for four including our two children age 3 and 9 on Wed 23rd or adding our two teenagers for a total of six on Sat 26th!

anyone have any openings........

We are hoping to share either a Wishes or Illuminations cruise May 21, 22 or 23. There are only two of us.

Thanks
Jenn and Dave

Hi there,

We are a couple... and will be able to share a cruise on May 20 or 21 for Wishes and May 22 for Illuminations if you would like to have us aboard!!! :goodvibes

I'm going to be in Orlando for a conference that ends Friday afternoon May 11 and won't be able to fly home until Saturday. Please pm me if you have room for one more person. My preference is illuminations, but I'm up for either cruise.

Hello,

We are a nice couple that would love to share a cruise with anyone that has two open spots. We are open to Wishes or Illuminations May 7, 8, 9, or 11th:travislanden@hotmail.com Thanks!!!!:wizard:

Does anyone have room for 3 for a Wishes cruise April 29th - May 3rd? Two adults and one 6 yr old.

If anyone has space available for 3 adults on either the Illuminations or Wishes cruise, please let me know. The dates we are looking for is May 27th-29th. THANK YOU! :flower3:

Hi all:

My daughter and I will be at WDW for a relaxing (?) week and would love to be able to see the Wishes Fireworks from the water.

We've done the Illuminations Cruise quite a few times and absolutely loved it.... now we are thinking it's time to try the Wishes .. if we can find anyone with room.

My daughter is a new mom :laundy: needing some "her" time and I am a work-a-holic :surfweb: needing some down time and have chosen Disney for it...... :) to get away from it all for a bit. :woohoo:

So... if you got extra space -- enough for two more.... would love to hear from you.

Many thanks.

We would love to find a spot for a cruise. There are 5 of us.
My, DH, son 17, daughter 14 and daughter 5 (will be celebrating her 5th birthday at Disney)

please pm if you have room.

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We are a nice couple that would love to share a cruise with anyone that has two open spots. We are open to Wishes or Illuminations May 7, 8, 9, or 11th:travislanden@hotmail.com Thanks!!!!

Hi!
Looking for anyone with room on either a Wishes or Illuminations cruise for 3 adults. Going to Disney with my Gramma and Dad and I thought a cruise would be extra special for her!! Please pm me if you have space. Thanks!
*Natalie :)

We are two adults (one is a professional photographer:woohoo: ) that will be at Disney May 21, 22 or 23. I would prefer Wishes, but either would be great. Please, please, please.

Thanks,
Jenn and Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter