Illuminations Cruise Central--MAY

ETA: ALL SPACES ARE FILLED!!! If my date works for you though, please PM me anyway, just in case we have a last minute cancellation.

We have a Wishes cruise booked for May 10th, leaving the Poly at 9pm, for 10pm Wishes. We have a boat for 10 people and have 3-6 openings available. Right now 4 of my party of 7 are going, waiting to hear from the other 3, but if I can fill those spots here first, I will go with that. $30 per person, includes the tip!

My DH and I are looking for a cruise to share! The only evening we don't have available is May 29th. We are scheduled to see Fantasmic that night. You can PM me or email me at k_vance81@yahoo.com

Two adults, one well-behaved dd (9) would like to share a Wishes cruise on 5/26. Please PM if you have space available? Thank you!

Hi, I'm new to message boards and have never posted before, so please forgive any errors I might make.

This is for memorymakers2669, I have an Illuminations cruise booked for May 7, 2007 if you are interested. We are 5 adults and 1 5 year old girl. It would be $ 30 per person if you are interested.

Let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks.

Is there a thread for this April?
Yes, I used search but didn't come up with anything, except April threads of years past.
Thanks!:goodvibes

Hey Briarmom! Are you leaving BFE for good, or just for a trip??

ETA: I guess from your siggy you are leaving for good! WooHoo! Where are you going to be living when you come back?

Hi, I'm new to message boards and have never posted before, so please forgive any errors I might make.

This is for memorymakers2669, I have an Illuminations cruise booked for May 7, 2007 if you are interested. We are 5 adults and 1 5 year old girl. It would be $ 30 per person if you are interested.

Let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks.

Great talking with you Mudd! My friends and I can't wait for the cruise. Thanks so much for offering it to us!

I have a Wishes cruise (with sound piped in) booked for May 5. We are two (fiance and I) so we have room for 8 more.

Meeting at the Poly at 9pm (subject to change)
Cruise at 9:30
$30 per person incl tip

Just two spots left!!

If anyone has room for 3 people on 5/3, I'd love to split the cost and share in your illuminations cruise.

We have an Illuminations cruise booked for 30th May. There are 6 of us so we have space for 4 more.Please PM me if interested.
Thanks

I will be at WDW from May 14-16. We have 4 people me, dh, dd4 (well behaved), and ds 8months. If anyone has space pm me thanks!!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Hello,

I am new to DIS so I apologize for any mistakes in advance. My husband and I are taking a trip to WDW May 6-12 (leaving on the 12th AM) and would love to share the cost of a cruise. We watched the fireworks over MK from a pontoon boat last time we were at WDW and it was the highlight of our trip! We would like to try the Christcraft replica this time if possible. Please contact me at travislanden@hotmail.com if you have room or want to try to coordinate a new reservation.

Thanks! :goodvibes

slotzkin....
Hello and welcome to the DIS :yay:
The "Breathless" is not running and waiting for renovations...don't know if it will be back, or, a new version will take its place. ;)
Also.... I've done both and did find the "B"...very restrictive, especially with kids, can't walk around, stretch out. It was a great ride, though!!
Here's 2 pics the captain took for us!

100_0228_0033.jpg

100_0231_0035.jpg

slotzkin....
Hello and welcome to the DIS :yay:
The "Breathless" is not running and waiting for renovations...don't know if it will be back, or, a new version will take its place. ;)
Also.... I've done both and did find the "B"...very restrictive, especially with kids, can't walk around, stretch out. It was a great ride, though!!
Here's 2 pics the captain took for us!

100_0228_0033.jpg

100_0231_0035.jpg

Thanks! Great Pics...Looks like fun:goodvibes

Do you prefer the MK fireworks cruise or Illuminations? Just wondering since we LOVED the MK cruise, but thinking of trying something different. Too bad the B is not running, my husband loves things that are fast! Would also love everyones' feedback on which cruise if better...

Hello,

I am new to DIS so I apologize for any mistakes in advance. My husband and I are taking a trip to WDW May 6-12 (leaving on the 12th AM) and would love to share the cost of a cruise. We watched the fireworks over MK from a pontoon boat last time we were at WDW and it was the highlight of our trip! We would like to try the Christcraft replica this time if possible. Please contact me at travislanden@hotmail.com if you have room or want to try to coordinate a new reservation.

Thanks! :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Since B is out of service, looking for MK or illuminations cruise on any type of boat May 7-12 (thinking plane may come in too late on 6th)
Thanks! :rotfl:

Remember....This is only MO:

The "Wishes" cruise is out in the open on the water..not near other boats...very cool.:woohoo:

The "I" cruise, the boats stop "under" the bridge, lined up next to each other and you have only a "forward" view (the sides are the bridge abbutments, brick walls..etc)", so can't see around the WS. People standing on the bridge certainly had a better overall view. We were dissappointed and wouldn't do it again. ;)

Hi Jimmy, I'm sorry I couldn't send you a PM, but I don't have enough posts yet.

Right now our boat is full, but if something changes, I'll try and let you know.

Hope you can find one and I appreciate you getting in touch with me.

Thanks, Cynthia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter