If your child is injured at school, does the school pay the medical bills?

Why do people bump such old threads?
Often, a thread is brought to the top by a spam post. Then, since it's on the first page, other people comment without noticing the date. Then the spam is deleted, and everyone else looks foolish.

Often, a thread is brought to the top by a spam post. Then, since it's on the first page, other people comment without noticing the date. Then the spam is deleted, and everyone else looks foolish.
Thats true of some of them, but many are being brought back by the same posters.

About 15 years ago my son had to go to the er because he got hurt in school. My medical company wouldn't pay they went after the school. Probably took about a year than school finally paid

Because the discussion and information are still relevant.
Very few new threads are truly new topics, so makes no difference if an old thread is revived versus a new thread on the same subject.

Because related threads show at the bottom of the page. I was just reading a thread from someone whose husband left her in 2011 right before a Disney trip. I only noticed it because it was one of the ones on the bottom.

THe new board design shows a line of teasers (with the post titles) on the bottom of the board page now, and it seems like they are a mix of new posts and very old ones mixed in randomly...and if you aren't watching carefully, it would be really easy to click on an interesting sounding post title and not realize that it's an old one rather than a more recent one. Kind of like how some of the news websites have a bunch of click bait links at the bottom that are hard to detect.

Because related threads show at the bottom of the page. I was just reading a thread from someone whose husband left her in 2011 right before a Disney trip. I only noticed it because it was one of the ones on the bottom.

I read that a couple days ago, that was such an amazing ending to her ordeal.

THe new board design shows a line of teasers (with the post titles) on the bottom of the board page now, and it seems like they are a mix of new posts and very old ones mixed in randomly...and if you aren't watching carefully, it would be really easy to click on an interesting sounding post title and not realize that it's an old one rather than a more recent one. Kind of like how some of the news websites have a bunch of click bait links at the bottom that are hard to detect.

I keep looking for the 'line of teasers' and I can't see it on any page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts