If you were Santa Claus or Mrs. Claus, what would you do for the rest of the year besides on Christmas Eve?

Would you use a disguise? Santa/ Mrs. Claus are technically 1750 years old (using St. Nick's actual birthday). The Clauses have magic so they could be any age they wanted to be. LOL. :rotfl2:

Not sure we would need a disguise....wouldn't be wearing our fuzzy red and white Christmas garb in the tropics anyway, and without that Santa and Mrs. Claus would just look like a couple of old folks on vacation. :)

Not sure we would need a disguise....wouldn't be wearing our fuzzy red and white Christmas garb in the tropics anyway, and without that Santa and Mrs. Claus would just look like a couple of old folks on vacation. :)

True. I was thinking more on the lines of being magically younger to be able to do more activities. I was just thinking about how much less real estate was in 270 A.D.. All the land, factory production, and magical labor must have been a bargain. :rotfl2::santa:

I would begin overseeing the quality control at all major toy manufacturers. Too many have been padding the bottom line with planned obsolescence, planned failures, inability to repair ones own stuff!

Convince the tech companies to continue to make devices that customers will put into their homes to monitor their children's behavior. Alexa is listening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter