If you had to pick a time in the past

My first was in 86, so I missed the 70s/early 80s...but I bet it was awesome!
I was almost 11 when we went the first time. I remember my Mom being cool as a cucumber as she and Dad took us around the park. Not nearly as hectic as things are today. Maybe it was because of the paper tickets, but the lines didn't seem as bad, either.

I was almost 11 when we went the first time. I remember my Mom being cool as a cucumber as she and Dad took us around the park. Not nearly as hectic as things are today. Maybe it was because of the paper tickets, but the lines didn't seem as bad, either.

Same. I was 8 the first time and 11 the second time. That's how I remember it - just chill and easy. A really long line was 45 minutes for space mountain or something. We went a lot in the 90s when I was a teenager and that always seemed easy too - just go and fly by the seat of your pants.

^^^ You must mean before going to Disney became a “right” rather than a privilege.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter