• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you HAD to ... EDITED, see POST 1!!!! :)))

im not a big fan of Autopia, Soarin, or the Tea Cups, but everyone else seems to love them so i end up riding them all the time:confused3

But i could ride Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, POTC, and HM all day, im also a new fan of "its a small world" now that they have all the disney characters in it.

Okay, TOTALLY off topic, but O-M-G, don't you just hate that!?!?!? When we saw Toy Story 3 there was this little tiny tear in the screen down in the bottom right third of the GIANT theatre screen. Once I noticed it, it was the only thing I could see the entire film. It was the only area I could look at. It seemed to be right where everything that mattered was located. It probably wasn't, but once you see it - it's all over, right?

I love Soarin' Over CA, but, yeah, a smudge on the screen would drive me bonkers.

Sympathizing with you,
Dreams

UGH I KNOW!!! Its like back at school, if the teacher didn't rub off one mark on the chalkboard I would stress :scared1:

im not a big fan of Autopia, Soarin, or the Tea Cups, but everyone else seems to love them so i end up riding them all the time:confused3

But i could ride Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, POTC, and HM all day, im also a new fan of "its a small world" now that they have all the disney characters in it.

I Love the teacups, everytime I go on them I laugh so much I cry....maybe I am slightly insane??:)

For me I think it has to be Toy Story Midway Mania - for some reason I just didn't "get" the big deal about it when I rode it.

I can skip Mickey's Ferris Wheel to even though the swinging gondolas weren't as bad this time (I was too busy laughing at my Mom and DD who wouldn't listen about what a waste of time the ride was) It I do it again it will be the stationary gondolas so at least I can enjoy the view

Fortunately, DS didn't like Autopia, so we won't have to do that again either. He would rather drive go karts at home

I always say I'll never do the stupid ferris wheel again (affectionately known as "Mickey's Wheel of Death") but every so often I end up on it again. Thursday I went to attempt to see into Cars Land. You can't really see anything and what you can sooo isn't worth it.

Matterhorn -- all I can say is OUCH.

Astro Orbiter -- I'd rather do Dumbo.

My past two trips I've purposely avoided Pirates, even though it has always been one of my favorites. But when you get stuck and hear "We want the redhead!!" for a little over half an hour, it might take you a while to get back on it. (And no, the ride didn't last half an hour, we were literally sitting still in that scene for half an hour :headache:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter