*** If you are Not Fully Registered/Unable to post on any other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
My email may have expired - it was a random Yahoo account. Would that do it? I should be able to PM by clicking your username, right? In that case - no, I cannot.

Hmmm, your email just expiring shouldn't be a problem. The problem is if you tried to change it to a new email address.

And yes, I see now that you don't have PM's. Let me contact a tech mod or Webmaster and see if I can get someone to help you. It may take a while.

You are welcome to hang out here on the Welcome Board in the meantime! :)

Fabumouse, go into your userCP and see what email address you have set up in there and see if it is one that is currently active or that you can get to. DON'T change it or anything. Just let me know if it one that you can be contacted by. You don't need to post it here, the WM's can get to it.

LOL - I already did that and changed it to an account that I'm sure is active. Let me see if I can now post anywhere else.

Nope - still cannot post. But no, I didn't try to change my email until about 10 minutes ago.

and yes I can be contacted there.

So this is what it's like to be in dis exhile....... =)

LOL - I already did that and changed it to an account that I'm sure is active. Let me see if I can now post anywhere else.

AAAAAAHHHHHH! That is the problem!!! :eek:

You can't change your email address without having access to the old one. You have to confirm the email change. The system sends a confirmation email to the old email address. So now you are stuck in DIS Limbo. (do you know how to limbo?) Since you didn't confirm the email change your account is "confused". But that lets me know what to tell them so they can help you. :thumbsup2

Hang out. Get a cup of coffee and sit a spell. I will be back. . .

I'll be here....... :surfweb:

Well, I will have to go to bed at some point.....

But I can check back in the morning

Sorry, I keep checking back to see if anything has changed. I am waiting to hear back from someone. I will check on you again tomorrow.

Yes! I posted on the tips board just now and it worked fine. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :worship:

Please help, I cannot figure out why I cannot post or reply to any other board. This is very frustrating when you are new to this forum. Somebody please help:scared: I am ready to quit this!!

Please help, I cannot figure out why I cannot post or reply to any other board. This is very frustrating when you are new to this forum. Somebody please help:scared: I am ready to quit this!!

Don't give up yet! Let me see if I can help you :)

Have you sent an email to support@wdwinfo.com ? The instructions are the first post of this thread. If you have done all of that and still nothing let me know what you have done (post it here) so I can let a webmaster know and get you helped.

I've been just reading for a few weeks and only tried to post today---unsuccessfully. It could be the hotmail issue you've mentioned. I think my registration email was blocked/deleted. I honestly don't recall acting on that---I may have, as there is no "registered user" under my name.

I've searched and don't have the registration email any longer. I did, however, need to look up my password today and that email came through---and I added DIS to my safe list.

Can you help? No rush...I'm headed to bed and will check in Tommorrow p.m.

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy,
Go ahead and follow the instructions in the first post here and send an email to support@wdwinfo.com from the same email address you registered with. If following that procedure doesn't work then come back here and let me know. I suspect you registered when we were having problems with all our emails being rejected and this should take care of it. But I can have someone look into it if that fails.

:welcome:

I'm having trouble logging in to VMK chat. When I enter my password to log in, it says user not found or something like that. So I went and changed my password and tried again, but still no success. Any ideas, suggestions, kind words.....??? Help! Thanks.

I'm having trouble logging in to VMK chat. When I enter my password to log in, it says user not found or something like that. So I went and changed my password and tried again, but still no success. Any ideas, suggestions, kind words.....??? Help! Thanks.

Hi Rushdude :wave2: We missed you in WPASADI 2 . How have you been?

Chat has been down since the server switch. They are working on getting it back up but it is going to be bit longer. You can always look in on the Tech Support forum, there are usually people asking about it there also. There will be announcements on the boards when it is up and running again.

Thanks LTS for the answer. I was wondering what was going on.

Regarding the game, round 2, as you can see from the time span between my question and this reply, I don't have as much time as I did before.

Thanks again.

my son who is 11 tried to register, I was sent a permission link but just takes me to the regular opening board, can you help?

my son who is 11 tried to register, I was sent a permission link but just takes me to the regular opening board, can you help?

I will find out what you need to do or get someone to help you. It may take me a bit to get the answer so please be patient. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter