If This Doesn't Scare You, No Trip Report Will! New 11/15 Two updates!

Great update, no worries about not many pics! Glad the girls weren't scared at the Haunted mansion, I've always loved that one.

Glad the girls enjoyed the Haunted Mansion! I remember being terrified of the stretching room when I was a kid, I really thought there was no way out! :eek:

Cute pictures of the girls in the pirate shop, love Bella's mustache! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see what characters you meet first!

Girls after my own heart. Liking the Haunted Mansion. :thumbsup2

Love the Mickey bar all over the face picture. I think I even have those moments too....:lmao:

I love the pics! The one with the Mickey bar moustache is just too cute!! And who can resist playing around in that gift shop!? I think more people play & take pictures that actually buy things!:laughing:

Great update, Kayce.

So glad the girls did good on Haunted Mansion. You got a lot accomplished.

I can't wait to see who the first character is.

Great update, no worries about not many pics! Glad the girls weren't scared at the Haunted mansion, I've always loved that one.

Thanks! I love it too!

Glad the girls enjoyed the Haunted Mansion! I remember being terrified of the stretching room when I was a kid, I really thought there was no way out! :eek:

Cute pictures of the girls in the pirate shop, love Bella's mustache! :rotfl:

Can't wait to see what characters you meet first!

I personally think the stretching room is the scariest part! The actual ride really isn't that bad.

Girls after my own heart. Liking the Haunted Mansion. :thumbsup2

Love the Mickey bar all over the face picture. I think I even have those moments too....:lmao:

Haha that may be the only way to eat a Mickey bar! Means you are fully enjoying it! :thumbsup2

I love the pics! The one with the Mickey bar moustache is just too cute!! And who can resist playing around in that gift shop!? I think more people play & take pictures that actually buy things!:laughing:

Yes that and the Norway gift shop are my favorites! Very fun!

Great update, Kayce.

So glad the girls did good on Haunted Mansion. You got a lot accomplished.

I can't wait to see who the first character is.

We got so much done on that first day, it was great!

Hi! Looks like a great day at the MK so far! I love the picture with the chocolate pirate mustache. :laughing: Can't wait to read more!

Photopass pics up to this point

Photo0840FourBySix.jpg

Photo0843FourBySix.jpg

Photo0844FourBySix.jpg

Photo0848FourBySix.jpg

Photo0850FourBySix.jpg

Photo0899FourBySix.jpg

Photo0900FourBySix.jpg

After the Magic Carpets, we decided it was time for some characters. And we decided that the best one to meet first was the Big Cheese himself!

On the way to Town Square, we passed the pavilion for Tiana. The line was long and Naveen wasn’t there (I knew we wanted to meet with him too) so we passed, but as we did, I remembered that there was a Magic Shot in that area with a kissing frog Naveen. I found a PP person and asked her if she had it. We told her we had already had the Tinkerbelle that morning.

She pulled us over into this little deserted alcove and did a mini Magic Shot photoshoot with us! It was really cool and she was great with the girls. The only problem is she forgot the balloons in the balloon shot. I didn’t know that until I got home, so we never had another balloon shot taken. Oh well there is always next time!

Photo0909FourBySix.jpg

Photo0911FourBySix.jpg

Photo0912FourBySix.jpg

Photo0914FourBySix.jpg

Photo0915FourBySix.jpg

Photo0917FourBySix.jpg

As we walked down Main Street, Stacy wanted to stop at a drink cart. While she did, these two complimented Bella on her outfit.
IMG_3026.jpg

And Bella decided to hold the balloons again.
IMG_3025.jpg

Then we stopped for these pics.
Photo0919FourBySix.jpg

Photo0921FourBySix.jpg

And finally we were at Town Hall! The wait was only five minutes so soon we were meeting our first characters, Mickey and Minnie!
Photo0937FourBySix.jpg

Photo0941FourBySix.jpg

Photo0942FourBySix.jpg

This was our first experience with our picture autograph book. Mickey and Minnie loved it. They were great and took a few extra minutes to flip through the whole thing. There was a picture of them in Toontown in it and Mickey put his hand over his heart like he was sad it was gone. The handlers and PP people liked it, too, and asked lots of questions about it. It was cool to get a little extra time with the characters because of it, and this would become a trend throughout the week.

In the gift shop, the girls tried some hats on while we decided if we wanted to go back to our hotel and rest before dinner or if we wanted to continue to tour the park.

Up next: did the pool and a nap win out or were we having too much fun to leave?!?!?

Those Photopass shots with frog Naveen are so cute! I had no idea that they had that. I learn something new every day.

Great photopass pics.

Great Photopass pics, especially that one with the frog Naveen! I love the Halloween decorations! Those pumpkins are so cute, I almost like the Halloween decorations better than the Christmas ones.

I love the Princess and the Frog PP pictures, I didn't know they did that! Maybe I will have to hunt down a PP photographer and ask them to do that with me next time! :laughing:

That's too bad they left out the balloons in the other magic shot, it would have been so cute!

Meeting Mickey and Minnie sounds like it was so much fun! I love when the characters take a little more time with you and make meeting them extra special! :lovestruc

Those Photopass shots with frog Naveen are so cute! I had no idea that they had that. I learn something new every day.

Great photopass pics.

Thank you! I found that out from someone else's TR. That's one reason I love reading them so much, you can find out a lot of great things! :thumbsup2

Great Photopass pics, especially that one with the frog Naveen! I love the Halloween decorations! Those pumpkins are so cute, I almost like the Halloween decorations better than the Christmas ones.

Thanks! Yes the Halloween decorations are really cool. That was one reason I decided to go with orange for her first outfit, I knew it would look good with all the pumpkins! I have never seen the Christmas ones in person, but hopefully someday. :rolleyes1

I love the Princess and the Frog PP pictures, I didn't know they did that! Maybe I will have to hunt down a PP photographer and ask them to do that with me next time! :laughing:

That's too bad they left out the balloons in the other magic shot, it would have been so cute!

Meeting Mickey and Minnie sounds like it was so much fun! I love when the characters take a little more time with you and make meeting them extra special! :lovestruc

The PP photographer we found was right on the bridge by Liberty Square. We had another great Magic Shot experience at Epcot which will be in a future installment. If you ask for them they usually get excited to do them is what we found this trip. I still like the balloon shots, but it looks like they are just being silly! :lmao:

We had GREAT character interactions this time, especially with the Toy Story characters. I can't wait to tell that part of it, but it was late in the week!

Great update, Kayce. I love the Photopass pictures -- they turned out great (we didn't get nearl the ones we usually do :sad2:).

How cool that Mickey and Minnie spent a little extra time with you guys and enjoyed the autograph books.

I love all the photopass pictures! They turned out great! :thumbsup2 It really is awesome that Mickey and Minnie spent extra time with you guys. I can't wait to see how the rest of your MK day turned out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter