If the Presidential Candidates were Campers...

untitledcopy.jpg

That is too funny! :rotfl:

Ahemm...I'm thinking though...maybe it should be "Phyllis and John"...I mean..I'm just sayin'...:rolleyes1
Not that it matters. (that is woman speak for...IT MATTERS!) :rotfl:

You guys crack me up. From voting for a president to teen farts. :lmao: well actually its not that big of a difference.

Only on the camping board does a political thread progress into a discussion about flatulence and Napoleon Dynamite, speaking of dynamite anyone watching the Criss Angel mindfreak show, its live at the beach

Uh, well, um, I would like to um, thank all of you who, um, ah support my candidacy.

I think my first act as president would be to convert the mall at the washington monument into a campground, and the reflecting pool into a giant wave pool and lazy river.... WITH FREE CABLE AND WIFI!

Thank you and God Bless America!

Uh, well, um, I would like to um, thank all of you who, um, ah support my candidacy.

I think my first act as president would be to convert the mall at the washington monument into a campground, and the reflecting pool into a giant wave pool and lazy river.... WITH FREE CABLE AND WIFI!

:worship: :worship: We're not worthy! :worship: We're not worthy:worship:

But....but.... do you "approve" this message?

I say, we need to clean our own homes in order to clean up the Office of the President.

By that I mean, each voter should educate themselves on their local representatives,,, be it a senator, congressman, county commissioner, mayor,,,, what ever the office.

Often time the incumbants get elected over and over and over again because people think "Well my life has been okay with Joe Plotnick in the office. I'll vote for him again!" Just look at Robert Byrd (serving since 1959) Ted Kennedy (serving since 1962), Strom Thurman (serving since 1954)...just to name a few! This is freaking rediculous for people to hold the same office for 40-50+ years!!

People do not see that most long-term imcumbants are the cause of the problems. Politicians all scratch each others backs and most politicians are involved with huge corporations on some level!!! Ever hear the term "pork barrel"?

If this country wants to effect a change in the US Government, the place to begin is in your own jurisdictions. Term limits on all elected offices might be a good place to start.

Until we get the "good ol' boys" out of the congress and senate, there will be no change no matter who gets elected for president.

This is MY message & I approve it! :thumbsup2

Does that mean that I am a candidate? The nurse told me that I had to take laxatives all week and let all the air the pumped in out, so I am a PRIME candidate, based on your qualifications you have mentioned of course...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

surgery does WONDERFUL things to you....:scared1:

But....but.... do you "approve" this message?

I say, we need to clean our own homes in order to clean up the Office of the President.

By that I mean, each voter should educate themselves on their local representatives,,, be it a senator, congressman, county commissioner, mayor,,,, what ever the office.

Often time the incumbants get elected over and over and over again because people think "Well my life has been okay with Joe Plotnick in the office. I'll vote for him again!" Just look at Robert Byrd (serving since 1959) Ted Kennedy (serving since 1962), Strom Thurman (serving since 1954)...just to name a few! This is freaking rediculous for people to hold the same office for 40-50+ years!!

People do not see that most long-term imcumbants are the cause of the problems. Politicians all scratch each others backs and most politicians are involved with huge corporations on some level!!! Ever hear the term "pork barrel"?

If this country wants to effect a change in the US Government, the place to begin is in your own jurisdictions. Term limits on all elected offices might be a good place to start.

Until we get the "good ol' boys" out of the congress and senate, there will be no change no matter who gets elected for president.

This is MY message & I approve it! :thumbsup2

I like it! :thumbsup2 Are you on the ballot for November?:cheer2:

Does that mean that I am a candidate? The nurse told me that I had to take laxatives all week and let all the air the pumped in out, so I am a PRIME candidate, based on your qualifications you have mentioned of course...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

Deb is hereby appointed my campaign manager!

Deb is hereby appointed my campaign manager!

I proudly accept!!! I'd be glad to have someone who is smart, witty, and most importantly....a DIS-CAMPER as President of these United States!!
(Just don't expect me to tally votes....I am a Floridian, you know:lmao: )

YOUR campaign manager...I thought we were "CO"-Presidents...what happened to that "my friend"? (I got that from McCain..how'd you like it:lmao: )

hhmm, I think you should be posting in the "Alternative Energy" thread!

23_33_11.gif

Everyone knows a woman can't be president.... OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!

Just kidding, I am loopy on cheap wine and playing mobster all day.... LOL

You my friend can have the whole thing, it doesn't pay enough to make it worth my time. :)

Everyone knows a woman can't be president.... OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!

Just kidding, I am loopy on cheap wine and playing mobster all day.... LOL

You my friend can have the whole thing, it doesn't pay enough to make it worth my time. :)

Yeah..well that's true too..the money isn't all that great. But think about the POWER...:wizard:
and the abuse there of...we could have a great time with that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter