If the Presidential Candidates were Campers...

Hunts really IS pretty bad...but now that I know Hienz is funding the communists...Hunts doesnt seem so horrible!! Cant do anything but Kraft mayo...doesnt Kraft make a ketchup?

I like dipping my fries in ketchup and mayo mixed together! :lovestruc

If you knew where she "donated" most of her money you would'nt.

I did a little research and could not find anywhere where Heinz owns the Hunts Ketchup. Hunts is owned by ConAgra Foods so I will continue to give my ketchup money to them and not Gumby's wife.:thumbsup2

I have also heard that Target donates to some unsavory places. Ever heard of this? or know what they donate to?

Don't use ketchup much myself.

I'm totally disenchanted with EVERY elected official from BOTH parties.

If they were campers they'd all take your rigs and sleep in those while they drink your beer.

Hey Phyllis, tell us how you really feel!!! LOL Calm down sister, you are gonna have a stroke! Maybe you need to step away from the computer and go eat some mexican food, I bet there are some good places in your area.....

I am sorry, I couldn't resist.

I'm not really riled up about it..I mean we live it every day. I guess at this point I'm more disgusted than anything else. I'm sorry..I'll have to take it to the angry thread..only I saw some optimism over there...and thought it totally inappropriate! LOL! :laughing:
John...I'm not sure you're fit to govern...you aren't taking these issues very seriously:sad2: ...Oh..wait, I'm sorry, that means you are TOTALLY fit to be president!:rotfl2: Carry on! :thumbsup2

I haven't read Rhonda's link yet but i do know they have the Target House in Memphis for families who children are being treated at St Judes to live in while they are there. Free of charge. My friend stayed there with her son for months. Most of those families could not afford a second mortage or rent to be able to stay there for treatment.

I will drink whatever diet cola is on sale at Publix - including Publix brand. I do not have a cultivated diet cola palate.

It looks harmless enough to me.

That's what I thought too. But, maybe there's "behind the scenes" stuff that they don't put out there. :confused3

Being from Minneapolis, I'm a big Target fan! I never worked there, but have friends that do, and of course I love to shop there!! :goodvibes

Obama.png

bush_mccain_400.jpg

So what are you trying to say with those pictures, that Obama has to pee, and McCain and Bush are "special" friends? :lmao::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

McCain is actully telling Bush to stay the ()*^*(&^&* away from my campaign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!