If the Presidential Candidates were Campers...

1115575~Bevis-and-Buthead-I-am-the-Great-Cornholio-Posters.jpg

Well, folks this candidate is going to bed. Wait..that didn't sound right. :eek: I mean to sleep. Yep..you know what I mean..I've been on here too long. :sad2:
Thank you for you votes..and God Bless America!:thumbsup2

As a responsible politician, I have not had fun in bed in years.....

I am no where near this funny in person.....

whoever said politicians aren't smart. Remember John Kerry, he married a woman who owns Heinz and is worth around 500 million bucks. McCain married a beer dist. who is probably worth more than 500 million, and just think all the free beer he can drink. These guys may not be brilliant but they sure know how to marry.

Honest to God, guys, I just wanted to know what kind of camper you thought they'd have.

I am amazed at how this took off last night. I just don't have time today to read all the responses. I did see mention of McCain's cancer, and I am pretty positive he had melanoma, which has a much poorer prognosis than either squamous cell or basal cell, although it is no longer the death sentence it was some 25 years ago thanks to earlier detection and treatment.

Honest to God, guys, I just wanted to know what kind of camper you thought they'd have.

I am amazed at how this took off last night.

I think Nader would probably have one of them there Green Briar Vans pulling a trailer, Obama's wife probably would not want to be seen in a campground much less an RV, and McCain would probably have one of them luxury GMC coaches.

1965%20Chevrolet%20Corvair%20Greenbriar%20Van%20f3q.jpg

EAT HUNTS!:scared1:

I won't even dignify that with a response. :sad2:

On a different note, after I was laying in bed last night, not sleeping again, I was thinking about the Morgan Spurlock show, 30 days.

It made me think, anyone who wants to have a public office, president of the us, senate, house, governor etc, should have to live for 30 days like the people they are governing.

Lets face it, what do any of them know about being a normal american? They are all rich fat cats who come from money, or have money, and have no grasp of what it is really like.

Do like Morgan did, put them in some city somewhere with $100 in their pockets, let them live on a minimum wage job at mcdonalds etc, make them pay for their own gas to get to work, on their minimum wage job. Lets see minimum wage is what $6 ish, x 40 = $240, fill up a normal car what $60, that leaves you what $150 week after taxes to live.....

I think they would all have just a little more respect for the people who pay their big fat pork barrel paychecks!

On a different note, after I was laying in bed last night, not sleeping again, I was thinking about the Morgan Spurlock show, 30 days.

It made me think, anyone who wants to have a public office, pous, senate, house, governor etc, should have to live for 30 days like the people they are governing.

Lets face it, what do any of them know about being a normal american? They are all rich fat cats who come from money, or have money, and have no grasp of what it is really like.

Do like Morgan did, put them in some city somewhere with $100 in their pockets, let them live on a minimum wage job at mcdonalds etc, make them pay for their own gas to get to work, on their minimum wage job. Lets see minimum wage is what $6 ish, x 40 = $240, fill up a normal car what $60, that leaves you what $150 week after taxes to live.....

I think they would all have just a little more respect for the people who pay their big fat pork barrel paychecks!

Boy, that's telling it like it is, John. I find it interesting that the laws they pass seldom effect them at all, too. Even when healthcare reform was being actively discussed during the Clinton administration, congress was exempting its members from any legislation that would be passed that affected their health coverage.

It made me think, anyone who wants to have a public office, president of the us, senate, house, governor etc, should have to live for 30 days like the people they are governing.

Excellent idea. The candidates are so out of touch with what is really going on with the regular people.

This is why I nominated John and Phyllis-they would whip this place into shape. Or we would be so hopped up on kungaloosh that we wouldn't care!
I nominate Jim as Head of Mixery(a newly established seat on the cabinet)

Excellent idea. The candidates are so out of touch with what is really going on with the regular people.

This is why I nominated John and Phyllis-they would whip this place into shape. Or we would be so hopped up on kungaloosh that we wouldn't care!
I nominate Jim as Head of Mixery(a newly established seat on the cabinet)

Well, we wouldn't have to wonder what the candidates were camping in, anyway.

EAT HUNTS!

I guess I'll have to eccsplain so here. The above was in response to the Heinz comments so instead of eating Heinz...eat hunts...catsup that is.

Who the heck would buy Heinz catsup anyway knowing Gumby is connected to it by way of marriage. EWW!!!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter