IF I book by calling 407-WDisney

matthewsmom1

Mouseketeer
do I have to pay all up front? Is it different for room only vs. package (w/dining & tickets)??? Just trying to be prepared before I call........

Room only deposit is one night, package deposit is 200.00 I made my ressie a month ago and have paid 2000 of it and continue to make payments :)

I originally booked a package. $200 deposit with remaining balance IN FULL 60 days (? or 90? I can't remember). I cancelled the package to room only and was required to pay for the first night as a deposit, with remainder upon checkout.

I still have to buy my theme park tickets and was hoping to do so in Can dollars at our local Canadian Disney store (selling at par). But unfortunately our store doesn't have any tickets in stock and doesn't know when they'll be getting more! I might have to end up paying for the tickets when I check in at the resort (I have been told I can do this) now! I should have stuck with the package. However, at least I have some more time to save up for the balance rather than paying in full a couple of months prior to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter