Ice Buckets??

oceangirl

Mouseketeer
I know some people have mentioned in threads that they bring soft-sided coolers aboard with their favorite wine or whatever, and have their room steward keep the cooler filled with ice. But I can't recall seeing any mention of ice buckets in the rooms -- is there one?? TIA....

I know some people have mentioned in threads that they bring soft-sided coolers aboard with their favorite wine or whatever, and have their room steward keep the cooler filled with ice. But I can't recall seeing any mention of ice buckets in the rooms -- is there one?? TIA....

Yes, there are ice buckets in the cabins. The room steward usually leaves a small card on embarkation day, asking when you want it refilled - morning, evening or both.

My DH had carpal tunnel surgery 2 weeks before our cruise and was still in a bit of pain (OK, I did make him drive a lot on the way down :rolleyes1 ) Anyway, our cabin steward, Tri, was more than happy to fill our ice bucket at least twice a day for our cruise. DH also got cups of ice at the drink station on deck 9 and just carried them around all day. Ice should be no problem. :thumbsup2

--H

Yeah, I think they have a few buckets on board... :)

DH walked away from his beer for about 5 minutes and one of the staff came back with this bucket full of ice water and put the beer in there.

bucket.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter