I Will NEVER Eat At _______ In WDW Again!!

I am sure if everybody were to post something about an awful restaurant experience there wouldn't be any restaurants to eat at in WDW. However, people's tastes are different. So my advice would be to check out the menu before you do your ADR's.

Chef Mickey's! Last time we were there, the place was filthy, food of all kinds all over the floors and buffet area. The food was bland and luke warm and quite frankly just gross overall.

Were we there the same day? It was the only truly bad meal I have had on property. The food choices weren't even good - it was like 10 versions of hash. DH and DD ate cereal, but I left hungry.

Hollywood & Vine & Crystal Palace & Chef Mickey - plain food at best.

The Mexican place in EPCOT.

I am sure if everybody were to post something about an awful restaurant experience there wouldn't be any restaurants to eat at in WDW. However, people's tastes are different. So my advice would be to check out the menu before you do your ADR's.

I agree :) that's what I do :)

I have to say Whispering Canyon. The waitress we had the first time had a couple minutes of funny, but then she became rudely sarcastic and downright mean almost. The routines got boring. The second time we went we pretty much ordered the same thing and the food wasn't very good at all.

Yak and Yeti TS. It was not good. We did not understand all the hype about it. We don't mind the QS it's your typical Americanized Chinese though.

We also plan to avoid Chef Mickey's. I do get a bit skeved out about the "fixin's bar" at lot of the CS spots. I have seen CM truly try to keep things stocked and clean but that does not seem to be easy. I also have seen folks make almost an entire salad out of the "fixin's" not to mention use of hands rather than utensils. :eek:

Never eating at Crystal Palace again (service was awful) and WCC had a hair on my plate and they did not send over a manager and still had to pay. Was sick after eating there too.

Have to agree with everyone who said Chef Mickey's - filthy and lukewarm. YUK. Went for breakfast and it turned my stomach for the rest of the day.
Next would be 1900 park fare. You sit to close to other guest and the food, terrible. Last year we went and my daughter got so sick, she complained about a belly ache as we where leaving 1900PF To go to MK. Decided to skip the park and go back to the resort while on the monorail, this is when the vomiting began .She says she will never eat strawberry soup again:scared1:
The worst restaurant IMO is O'Hana's . We have been there for both breakfast and dinner and they both suck. The worst waiters at Disney work there. At dinner the meat-athon is hit or miss, meaning either your waiter hits your table with a skew or forgets you. When he does hit your table the steak is overcooked and the chicken is undercooked. Went for breakfast twice, once with extended family, 12 of us 6 adults and 6 kids . I have 2 Autistic nephews , one is a Disney Child and the other is a Disney Adult (at 10 ) both will not eat eggs ,so we asked for waffles, mind you at this point all they had served us was eggs and meat, so when the waffle platter came by we expected the waiter to put the platter down on our table . He put one waffle on one of my nephew's plate and began to walk away, We asked where he was going with our waffles and he told us we can't expect to eat then all. :rotfl2: He had other customers. By this time my nephew was wailing because he was hungry. We told him to put 2 waffles one each boy's plate. He got snippy and started mumbling under his breathe. He only returned with the check after that ,with his 18% gratuity included. Nobody else got waffles that breakfast. This past summer my husband,daughter ,and myself went to O'Hana's again for breakfast- my girl likes Lilo - our waitress was awful. She was rude to the point that I wanted to knock her out. When I asked her for fresh potatoes, the ones she brought where cold, covered in grease ,burnt and you cold see that they had tons of salt on them. She told me that she had been working there since 1971 and that the way they always come. nothing she could do. I asked another waiter to get the manager . When the manager came over and asked what was wrong, I told him to eat a potato. He picked up the potatoes and said to me these are disgusting.

Chef Mickeys. The character interaction was rushed and disorganized and the meal (b) was subpar. Our waitstaff seemed to disappear for most of the meal. Extremely limited choices and just not as good as the other buffets. Our family just has no desire to return.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Have to agree with everyone who said Chef Mickey's - filthy and lukewarm. YUK. Went for breakfast and it turned my stomach for the rest of the day.
Next would be 1900 park fare. You sit to close to other guest and the food, terrible. Last year we went and my daughter got so sick, she complained about a belly ache as we where leaving 1900PF To go to MK. Decided to skip the park and go back to the resort while on the monorail, this is when the vomiting began .She says she will never eat strawberry soup again:scared1:
The worst restaurant IMO is O'Hana's . We have been there for both breakfast and dinner and they both suck. The worst waiters at Disney work there. At dinner the meat-athon is hit or miss, meaning either your waiter hits your table with a skew or forgets you. When he does hit your table the steak is overcooked and the chicken is undercooked. Went for breakfast twice, once with extended family, 12 of us 6 adults and 6 kids . I have 2 Autistic nephews , one is a Disney Child and the other is a Disney Adult (at 10 ) both will not eat eggs ,so we asked for waffles, mind you at this point all they had served us was eggs and meat, so when the waffle platter came by we expected the waiter to put the platter down on our table . He put one waffle on one of my nephew's plate and began to walk away, We asked where he was going with our waffles and he told us we can't expect to eat then all. :rotfl2: He had other customers. By this time my nephew was wailing because he was hungry. We told him to put 2 waffles one each boy's plate. He got snippy and started mumbling under his breathe. He only returned with the check after that ,with his 18% gratuity included. Nobody else got waffles that breakfast. This past summer my husband,daughter ,and myself went to O'Hana's again for breakfast- my girl likes Lilo - our waitress was awful. She was rude to the point that I wanted to knock her out. When I asked her for fresh potatoes, the ones she brought where cold, covered in grease ,burnt and you cold see that they had tons of salt on them. She told me that she had been working there since 1971 and that the way they always come. nothing she could do. I asked another waiter to get the manager . When the manager came over and asked what was wrong, I told him to eat a potato. He picked up the potatoes and said to me these are disgusting.

Sick children at WDW is NOT fun. Sympathize w/the bad wait staff - I guess we have been fortunate as most of the wait staff we have encountered have actually seemed to LIKE what they were doing - or else, at least pretending to like it.:ssst: Agree about 1900PF. We did a dinner there and although our granddaughter LOVED Cinderella and my daughter sort of bonded with the step sisters - the food, close proximity of other folks and cleaniness was not up to par. Sort of disappointed to hear about your experience at O'Hana as we are planning on having a dinner there.

will not eat at any place that serve food that swims...the smell is gross ...wont sit in any restaurant that has that wrank odor..i want my food cooked not raw.(sushi so wrong) can we say salmonella..that would include a few restaurants so wont list them all

Mamma Melrose...terrible food...even worse service...we waited over an hour even with an ADR

We've eaten there twice on 2 seperate trips and both times waited 45min-1hour past our ADR. 1st time food was good though, but we felt like we were being rushed (after them not being rushed at all to get us in).
2nd trip we decided to give another chance so you can imagine my disgust when we went to checkin and were told we couldn't even checkin yet (15 mins before ADR) and would be at least 25 mins before we could ckin! (Not to mention had our toddler in tow and he was cranky because he was getting hungry and we had made the ADR for the time we did to allow time to eat and get over to fantasmic before seating filled up.) This time food was meh and service was awful! We swore right then and there that there will be no "another chance" for Mama Melrose EVER!

Definitely CM, so over-rated and over-priced...such a disappointment the last time we went for dd's birthday! :furious:

CP for dinner, closed one side of the buffet after we sat and the food was picked thru and not fresh...for a $13 increase from lunch @ a whopping $37 pp, so NOT worth it.:sad2:

WPC-once one of our favorites, was so bad the last time we went, bad service, bad food, just bad...:mad:

What is WPC???:confused3

will not eat at any place that serve food that swims...the smell is gross ...wont sit in any restaurant that has that wrank odor..i want my food cooked not raw.(sushi so wrong) can we say salmonella..that would include a few restaurants so wont list them all

Sushi should not smell. If it does, that's a problem.

Anywhere in Epcot. I've only had quick service in Epcot, but there has NEVER been anything from Epcot I actually liked. On my last trip I actually took the time to go eat at the Contemporary and then hop back over to Epcot so I wouldn't get hungry while I was there. I avoid eating there at all costs.

I cant believe that!!! Ok maybe a couple places in Epcot but seriously everywhere???

I will never eat at Moma Melrose again.

Wait time was horrible, wasted so much park time. Food was mediocre at best.

Don't remember if I've responded already, but I probably would not return to Teppan Edo in Epcot. The food was mediocre and it was a negative experience overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter