I Will NEVER Eat At _______ In WDW Again!!

By far Chef Mickeys and the TS in Mexico in Epcot. one word to describe both, YUCK! you are paying just for the atmosphere at these two places.:crazy2:

Fun thread!

I've been lucky. We've never had a bad experience eating at a WDW restaurant. That said, with the exception of Sanaa and Kouzzina, I don't know if there are any I'd return to--at least not on my next trip.

Why? There are so many different restaurants to experience that I love trying new places during each trip. I'm sure if I lived in the area or had enjoyed more restaurants, this would be different. But for me, part of the fun is planning and trying new places.

The exception of Sanaa and Kouzzina is because I have food allergies. It's impossible for me to find an Indian restaurant that is safe in my small area. So Sanna works--and I love it. As for Kouzzina, it's so fun to enjoy a meal and then stroll around the Boardwalk after, that I look forward to that experience along with my meal.

Any of the character buffet dining places. I think they are so over priced for what you get. The food is ok at best. You're paying for the character interaction at those places and not the food.

It's horrible how (IMHO) the quality of food has declined at Disney. Perhaps I go too often and so I notice how the food has changed over the years.

I have to agree with this. I don't know if it's because of the recession and them trying to cut back on costs by switching to lower quality foods or what, but the quality definitely has gone down hill. On the other hand, they have introduced some healthier food options lately that I really like. So I've stuck to those lately.

Chef Mickey's - ate there years ago and the food was bland, but the part that really makes me not want to go back is the filthy state if it. Seems like from some of the replies here they still haven't cleaned it!

And Trex -- way too loud and the food was mediocre and overpriced.

We just ate at Tony's Town last night, we thought it was fantastic and I grew up in the North. I cannot stand T-Rex either, I ate a burger and bit into something that was not food one time.

I will never eat in the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot ever again. I know Mexican food I am from south Texas. It was not good. Margaritas yes food no. Just my take on things.

I'm another one who will never go back to Chef Mickey's...that place needs an overhaul just like the rest of the Contemporary.

I can't stand Turkey Legs at Disney. They have way too much salt in them for my tastes. It seems like all they were is Sodium and not Turkey. My family cooks better turkey legs in the smoker without all that salt.

Chef Micky's. Dirty, not so great food, and not so clean. very overpriced for what you get

Hollywood and Vine (dinner) - Food was bad, service was non-existent, place was filthy. It has been a while since we went there so possible it has changed.

1900 Park Fare (dinner) - Food was just OK, service was OK. We went for character meal. Kid is grown now and don't see us staying at Grand Floridian so there isn't really any reason for us to go back there.

The Coral Reef (dinner) - Just OK food and OK service. Not anywhere near worth the cost.

Le Cellier (dinner) - Again, food was just OK, service was fine. Not anywhere near worth the cost, and that was before the increase.

Prime Time Cafe (dinner) - Have been there three times. Food has been OK, service is really hit and miss. Since a big part of going here depends on who you get as a waitress, we have decided that it isn't worth the server roulette or the cost anymore. We may try it just for desert but we really aren't in DHS long enough for this to be a priority.

The only pizza that any of my family will ever eat at Disney World is inside Via Napoli. Anywhere else on property is really bad. And this is from someone who had never had a bad pizza before, only degrees of fair to great.

I am sad to see Chef Mickey's show up on here so often. This is our thirteenth trip and will be our first time trying it. Hope we get it on a good day.

The mexican counter service is the only one I'd never do again. La Cantina de San Angel I think is what it is called. Bleck!

Ours would be 50s prime time. The food was eh and the server was bland with hardly any interaction. Plus we waited more than a hour when we had an ADR.

Pacos Bills is good but my mom got a BBQ pork sandwhich that had plastic in it.

Another vote for Chef Mickey's. :sad2:

They really need to do a better job with this restaurant.
Send the characters to MK!

Le Cellier ~ never ever again. Overpriced, poor service and just too crowded. Food was only so so.

Fulton's ~ awful service and the food was sub par. A family of 4 seated after our party of 2 received their entree's before we got our appetizers. The manager basically told us to suck it up. We didn't leave a huge tip and he chased us outside wanting to know why! Really turned us off.

WPE ~ Everyone always raves about the sandwiches here, but we weren't impressed at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter