I went bagless!

How do you all go bag less? No wallet? Just magicbands? What do you do with phone? Camera? Hat? Sunglasses?

What's in your pockets?

Please teach me your ways!

I wear my magic band, that's my money. In my pockets are my phone, a lip balm, a single drink mix powder tube, and sometimes a small snack. My camera is in my phone. Hat (if needed) is on my head. Sunglasses on a string around my neck. Inside my phone case is my annual pass and ID needed for discounts. I've thought about adding my insurance card, but haven't.

Attachments

• IMG_1615.JPG
    IMG_1615.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
How do you all go bag less? No wallet? Just magicbands? What do you do with phone? Camera? Hat? Sunglasses?

What's in your pockets?

I wear a lanyard with my ID, AP, an emergency credit card and a $20. My phone is in one pocket, my portable charger is in the other pocket.

41LQMxp%2BDUL.jpg

What's in your pockets?

This is how we go bagless:

I don't bring my wallet; DH carries anything I might need (ID, little cash, a credit card) in his wallet. I just have my magic band.

My phone goes in my pocket. I don't bring a camera.

Hat and sunglasses are on my head.

A small tube of lip balm and a few bandaids are also in my pocket.

If we're thirsty, we stop for water at a QS. We leave bottles back in our room. We wash our hands frequently in the bathrooms so we don't need sanitizer.

That's it. No bag is necessary with so little to carry. We travel with our 4 year old and we are trying to teach him that all the stuff he thinks he "needs" with him aren't really needs. It makes for some interesting negotiations as we leave our resort in the morning but it worked! It helps that we build in midday breaks and don't visit at the hottest time of year.

Last edited:
I wear cargo shorts, with enough pocket space to carry pretty much anything I might need. Though, I HAVE on occasion had to empty my pockets for security. Honestly, I'm surprised that doesn't happen every time I go through.

We would love to be bagless but will never be, it's just not how we roll! I guess the times we go are slower because we have never waited more than 5 minutes for bag check. Hope we stay on that streak!

FREEdom is great!
Love the ability to just go n enjoy without thinking of... where's this or that or being Asked by family to "hold" something cause I had a bag etc

I've thought about it but I am the equivalent of a Scout when it comes to travel - 'always be prepared'. Lol I need to pack half of what I think we'll need.

I've usually done a small crossbody but before we had a stroller for a small bag of snacks and ponchos. This time I'm thinking a midsize crossbody because we will be stroller free (that's liberating right there!).

I've thought about a waist pack. I'm no fashion diva, but I just haven't found one that is big enough to hold everything and smaller enough to not make me look like a Grand Canyon mule... :/

The idea of being bagless is very appealing to me, but I'm not quite there yet. I travel there in August, so something to carry ponchos in is needed. Other than that, it's just keys, ID, a little bit of cash, phone, charger that I really need/want with me. Having my pockets stuffed drives me nuts, so that's not really an option. So, it's a small bag for me for now.

The idea of being bagless is very appealing to me, but I'm not quite there yet. I travel there in August, so something to carry ponchos in is needed. Other than that, it's just keys, ID, a little bit of cash, phone, charger that I really need/want with me. Having my pockets stuffed drives me nuts, so that's not really an option. So, it's a small bag for me for now.

For our summer trips, we watched the weather report. Brought a bag for ponchos when needed but left the ponchos in the room otherwise. I like going bagless when I can. Sometimes we still bring a bag but I avoid it when possible. I only carry my phone and magic band. External charge only if gone all day - but we bought a battery case for one of our phones....so awesome since the battery snaps onto the phone and we don't need to juggle a second device!

I've been bagless for a couple of years. It's so liberating, isn't it.
I don't see it happening for me... phone, external phone charger, advil, gum, wallet... not a big bag, but still a bag!
I bring all that. Well, but for gum. It all fits right in my pockets.

What's in your pockets?

Phone is camera. Goes in pocket. Back up battery goes in there too
Sunglasses are glasses, on my face
Wallet is zippered Vera ID pouch in pocket and holds ID, AP, TiW Disney credit card for photos and also serves as back up if MB ever goes down
Lip balm, powder compact in pocket for touch ups.

We used to laugh at the idea of going bagless because it just seemed we had so much stuff to carry around. Then we started to realize the vast majority of what we carry around is the kids' stuff. Two years ago, we made the best decision ever. We bought the kids these very compact backpacks and declared that if you wanted to carry anything into the parks, it goes in your bag. Who is responsible for your bag? You! You lose your bag, then you lose your stuff. Since then, nobody has lost their bag, and my wife and I have found we no longer need to carry one.

I usually wear cargo shorts, so my phone and a battery pack go in there. We use our MB's for purchases, so I rarely even carry my wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter