• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I want my magic band+

Another day another poorly ran Disney infrastructure project.

The press events are bizarre. the first one in May when they clearly had no intention of releasing them and then again in June.

What will come first MB+ or Tron ?
Tron. Next year. The mb+ 50th designs will be in a half price bargain bucket bin.

Every morning I check the magic bands available for our August trip. Today the photo on the website changed for that page to magic band + in the picture. Maybe it is close? I feel like it is never happening but that photo changed from yesterday.

I currently get this errorEE871217-6EF8-4B2F-AEBD-5851E0F97184.jpeg

But only on my phone. On laptop goes tot he old selection. But that image is new

Last edited:
We leave on July 11 (arrive at WDW July 12), so we're in the last few days of being able to preorder MagicBands. I'm sure these will be released the day after we order! 😭

Where did the person selling this get this from then? I suspect some more stock has come into a store ? I expect it may launch really soon with this being in stock somewhere and the page change on the magicband in MDE.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27537097...qsWePaHTYi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I’ve received a response from the seller, as in Florida they were accidentally put out and pulled again when the mistake was realised.

Last edited:
Where did the person selling this get this from then? I suspect some more stock has come into a store ? I expect it may launch really soon with this being in stock somewhere and the page change on the magicband in MDE.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27537097...qsWePaHTYi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
I’ve received a response from the seller, as in Florida they were accidentally put out and pulled again when the mistake was realised.
look at the price mark up!! people are so greedy it's unbelievable

We have a trip coming up in three months - but our Magic Bands from three years ago may not work so we had planned on getting new ones. The selection is so poor and now I see a new band is supposedly coming out but we don't know when. If they aren't available I guess we'll be stuck using our phones?
I've worn MBs that are years old without any issues!

They got it when World of Disney accidentally put them out a month or two back for an hour or so.

That one is isn’t. That’s actually the first printed design one that’s made it out by accident, all the springs sold ones where plane colours.
I wonder if the delay is actually because they’ve just released a ton of new designs of the old kind and want to shift a few before the release? There have been a LOT of new designs recently.

I wonder if the delay is actually because they’ve just released a ton of new designs of the old kind and want to shift a few before the release? There have been a LOT of new designs recently.

Its odd how many new limited designs have come out in the last few weeks. But non on the pre arrival page.

I am also waiting impatiently. Think the new bands are likely to sell out quickly for pre-arrival once they're released?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter