I want my magic band+

My August trip (said I wouldn't do summer again, but here I am lol) is 90% booked. Just waiting on Magicband+ and La Crêperie de Paris reservations to open up. Hope the bands are released soon for those of you about to head that way!

Sigh. I gave up and ordered regular magic bands. We'll see if they launch in the next month.

Disney, don't start hyping up a product and then don't release it for months. Then have another media event and it doesn't appear for months. You know if you have issues for parts, don't start hyping it up. It's boring now.

I don't get why they don't just leave the statues up permanently?
Personally, i don't think they should. I don't think Enchantment should continue and as much as i like the colour of the castle, it should go back to what it was. These things are supposed to be for the 50th, something special...which is debateable but not something that is suppposed be be around after the 50th. Just my 2 cents. By all means replace the statues & takeaway the golden ones.

Personally, i don't think they should. I don't think Enchantment should continue and as much as i like the colour of the castle, it should go back to what it was. These things are supposed to be for the 50th, something special...which is debateable but not something that is suppposed be be around after the 50th. Just my 2 cents. By all means replace the statues & takeaway the golden ones.
What do the statues and the color of the castle have to do with each other? Other than they did both at the 50th. Mostly the castle was brightened up. Not drastically changed like the cake disaster was. I’ll be surprised if they repaint it to faded shades of the same basic colors it is now.

But it would be really wasteful to put out those statues only to dump them a few months later.

Not that that would be the first or last shocking thing Disney does

What do the statues and the color of the castle have to do with each other? Other than they did both at the 50th. Mostly the castle was brightened up. Not drastically changed like the cake disaster was. I’ll be surprised if they repaint it to faded shades of the same basic colors it is now.

But it would be really wasteful to put out those statues only to dump them a few months later.

I like the castle's new decor, though I do kind of prefer the older, more blue, color scheme. I am fine with it staying though. The statues should just stay indefinitely too - I mean, why not?

You answererd the question yourself in the first & second sentence. I said i like the castle colour? I've explained why these things shouldn't be kept past the end of the 50th. They were to celebrate the 50th anniversary. Not the 51st,52nd, etc. Makes the 50th less special and we got very little in regards in celebrating the 50th as it was.I didn't say dump them. They can be put elsrewhere or at the very least, take off the 50th & spray paint silver. A of of people liked the cake castle. It shouldn't of stayed up because you don't like it/think it's a waste?

You answererd the question yourself in the first & second sentence. I said i like the castle colour? I've explained why these things shouldn't be kept past the end of the 50th. They were to celebrate the 50th anniversary. Not the 51st,52nd, etc. Makes the 50th less special and we got very little in regards in celebrating the 50th as it was.I didn't say dump them. They can be put elsrewhere or at the very least, take off the 50th & spray paint silver. A of of people liked the cake castle. It shouldn't of stayed up because you don't like it/think it's a waste?
Totally lost the entire point that what do they do, paint it faded? They didn't repaint it a new color. They freshened it up. How do you un-freshen the color? Pretty sure the Florida sun will take care of that in a year or two anyway

And no by the way, you didn't explain why they shouldn't keep it. Other than you said it was done for the 50th. You didn't say why it can't be kept beyond the 50th. Just because something was DONE for the 50th doesn't mean it can't be left beyond the 50th. What reason is there that it must be removed when the 50th celebration is over?

It will be the time for WDW 60th anniversary by the time these come out.
you are probably right. We arrive July 30 and I am not holding out much hope being able to get our hands on a couple of these. That said...I am sure we will still have a great time with our old MB.

At this point I dont care about them anymore lol Got a trip in Dec.. and it just took to long I dont care anymore lol

At this point, we’ll simply not buy new bands for our August trip. I LOVE magic bands and have many, but have no interest in buying any more until the + come out… it almost hurt to hit the ‘decline’ button.

Totally lost the entire point that what do they do, paint it faded? They didn't repaint it a new color. They freshened it up. How do you un-freshen the color? Pretty sure the Florida sun will take care of that in a year or two anyway

And no by the way, you didn't explain why they shouldn't keep it. Other than you said it was done for the 50th. You didn't say why it can't be kept beyond the 50th. Just because something was DONE for the 50th doesn't mean it can't be left beyond the 50th. What reason is there that it must be removed when the 50th celebration is over?
The castle then and now were diffferent colours, if that was to do with fading or not. They can re paint in those 'faded' down tones if they want to. Lots of people prefer the old colour, lots like myself like the new colours. They won't re paint of course because that will cost money. How many times do i have to explain that the 50th is supposed to be a special celebration and things created for that should be just for that otherwise it won't be so special anymore? Should they keep the special 50th cupcakes and churn out merch past the end of the celebration too? That is more of a reason for the statues being removed than just being lazy and keeping them when they should could come up with something else that is new. Bare minimum they should be repainted. Please don't put capitals in your replies as it comes across as shouting.

Kinda regret not pre ordering a MB2 when there was a good selection now.

Come on Disney release MB+ or atlest give us some more pre orders

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter