I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

I will be heading to the PO on Wednesday to mail mine out as I just finished shopping for my person today :goodvibes

gradtchr said:
Mine arrived yesterday from antss2001 and talk about fun opening!

There was a jingle mickey head oranment in Dis green. :)
A Mickey Ornament
Blistex
Note Pads
Candy Cane Wreath
a candle
a photo album
And the cutest dancing tigger!!

I had so much fun opening everything THANK YOU!!!!!

Mine will hopefully be going out Tuesday I didn't get out to the stores like I
had hoped this weekend. :)

am glad you liked it ! :cloud9:

I called in sick to work today so I will get my package to the post office this afternoon...It does not have too far to go! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just returned from the P.O. It is on its way priority with Delivery Confirmation :)

Ok, finished shopping this morning. I want to show my DH one of the "things" so he'll remember to get one for me :rotfl2: My package will go out tomorrow, overseas/airmail. I'll check back in tomorrow to reconfirm this.

I'm on my way to the post office in a few minutes. Our exchanges will go out priority shipping with DC. Hopefully they will reach their new homes by the end of the week.

Mine went out today priority mail with dc. I didn't have any stuffing type stuff at work so it's rattly but nothing should break. :)

I may have missed this ~ BUT how many did we have in this exchange this year Marsha??

I was a demanding, traveling DISer and received my name early (Thanks again Marsha :) ). My ornament was sent on November 16th.

My package was sent out this morning,across the pond, via airmail. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing gets broken!

I didn't get out to get mine yet and I'm so sorry. :guilty:

I've been sick since last Saturday and I can't talk (laringitis-sp?). I will go out Saturday (which I know is past the deadline) and pick it up and send it out same day. I'll ship express if I have to to make sure it gets there quickly.

Again, I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to go out. :sad2:

I did want to mention that I received my beautiful Mickey (Santa) ornament that is hanging on my tree and the chocolate mints I have yet to eat, but am saving. Thank you to Linzy Brooke! :wave: Being sick I didn't get to thank you when I received it, so sorry it took me so long.

Shipped my package out at the PO last night--it should have been picked up first thing this morning and will be winging it's way west, to arrive in about 3 days.

Love all the different ornaments people are getting!! Wonderful job, exchangees!!

I'm planning to take my package over to the post office tomorrow night.

I had wanted to ship it last Friday, but we had some water issues in our apartment on Thanksgiving day and spent much of Friday trying to clean up so I wasn't able to get to the PO. Then I was shooting for Saturday, but was called into work, so I never made it.

The Providence Post Office has "non-banker's hours" so I should be able to get it shipped off tomorrow night after I get home from work. (I work full-time in Boston and take the train, so bringing a package in on the train to mail is not easy. I also work part-time at the mall, so some nights I jump off the train and race to the mall to get to that job. I'm only working the full-time job tomorrow, so I should be able to get to Providence to ship off my package.)

Mine was delivered a few days ago. Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::

0103 8555 7498 6131 2448

Your item was delivered at 12:01 PM on November 25, 2006 in PELHAM, NY 10803.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter