I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Maureenmouse said:
I received my package today from Quasi123,AKA Jill. It was great thanks!!!
It included:
a big Tink Happiest Celebration on Earth Christmas ball
3 Jingle Christmas ornaments Mickey, reindeer and snowman
a Pluto snow globe light up ornament, really cute ( great minds think alike, I just picked similar ones up today for my exchanges, but I didn't get me one, so now I can have one too!)
a gingerbread note pad and candy cane pen
soft peppermint sticks( my girls are already eating them. I put the rest away to take to my boys (my 6 multi handicapped students) to share on Monday. Believe it or not, sometimes they enjoy seeing my exchanges as much as I do!

Thank you soooo much Jill!!
I love everything.

I'm still searching for a few more things to go with mine and the girl's exchanges. I'll send them on Monday or Tuesday.

Maureen

I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a great time shopping for you!

Quasi123 said:
I received my package today from Abbracio! :banana: Wow! What a boxful!
She sent:

A cute Hallmark Mickey ornament
Wooden Santa ornament
An ornament filled with Ghirardelli Squares(Yummy!)
A cute wooden Santa to hang on the door
A Love ornament
Xmas tree photo frame
3 packs of Xmas sticky notes
Playing cards in the shape of Xmas trees
Xmas note pad
Peppermint Crunch Geneva cookies (can't wait to try these!)
Tree votive
And the cutest ornament made out of jingle bells in the shape of Mickey's Head! Where did you find this?!
All of this was inside a cute little basket with two wooden candy canes on the front.

Thanks so much Kathryn! I love it! :banana:

I'm so glad you liked everything.
I found the Mickey Head at the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney. :)

I, too received my WONDERFUL package today from Rae Jean . (aka-Powellrj)
Thank YOu, Thank You, Thank You!!

I love all of them.
I received seven very cute ornaments:

a Santa made out of dough.
Another ornament out of dough that has three circles : It has Santa in the middle, ho ho ho on the top circle , and a snowflake on the bottom. (soooooooo cute)

I also received four metal ornaments.
A Santa that is holding the BELIEVE sign. ( I love that sign)
a Snowman holding a SNOW sign.
an Angel holding a HOPE sign
Then the last one is a reindeer holding onto a Christmas tree. It's adorable.

Thank you so much!
We will be decorating our tree this weekend and I look forward to hanging all of them.

Take care
Kathryn

Mine will be mailed Monday Priority Disney Direct Finally delivered my huge Storybook ornament order you should have seen the box lol so anyway mine will be mailed 1st thing MOnday :cool1:

Abbracio said:
I'm so glad you liked everything.
I found the Mickey Head at the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney. :)

I, too received my WONDERFUL package today from Rae Jean . (aka-Powellrj)
Thank YOu, Thank You, Thank You!!

I love all of them.
I received seven very cute ornaments:

a Santa made out of dough.
Another ornament out of dough that has three circles : It has Santa in the middle, ho ho ho on the top circle , and a snowflake on the bottom. (soooooooo cute)

I also received four metal ornaments.
A Santa that is holding the BELIEVE sign. ( I love that sign)
a Snowman holding a SNOW sign.
an Angel holding a HOPE sign
Then the last one is a reindeer holding onto a Christmas tree. It's adorable.

Thank you so much!
We will be decorating our tree this weekend and I look forward to hanging all of them.

Take care
Kathryn

I'm glad your package came! I hope that you enjoy them!!

Rae Jean

Mine arrived yesterday from antss2001 and talk about fun opening!

There was a jingle mickey head oranment in Dis green. :)
A Mickey Ornament
Blistex
Note Pads
Candy Cane Wreath
a candle
a photo album
And the cutest dancing tigger!!

I had so much fun opening everything THANK YOU!!!!!

Mine will hopefully be going out Tuesday I didn't get out to the stores like I had hoped this weekend. :)

I have been out of town and just got back to find my package on my door step. It contained the following ornaments:
a sailing ship,
a light house,
a mouse ball with antlers for my car (I use it so I can see my car which is small.
a set of christmas coasters with holder,
candy kisses (they didn't last long) Good and chocolaty
and one casulty, the red and gold ornament was broken,
I loved every thing and cannot wait to move into my apartment this weekend and put up my tree and put my ornaments on it, and set out my coasters.
Again thank Kimbac3, I loved it all.
Sharon :love: :banana: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

I was really hoping to get to the post office today but my oldest DD woke up with a 108 temp and I will be taking her to the doctor's today!! Hopefully I can still get the packaged mailed. Otherwise, it will be heading South of me early tomorrow morning!!!! LOL!!

EDIT TO ADD: I did make it to the post office!! My package should arrive South of me in a few days!!!

jusmom said:
New to boards, signed up for this exchange with DMIL, disneyanajc...my package went out today with a delivery confirmation! :santa:

I had a wonderful suprise waiting on my when I came home from my inlaws this weekend and defintely needed it ;) In the box:

A mickey head pencil
A mickey spiral bound book
A mickey/minnie sleigh ornament
a gorgeous snowman ornament

Thank you so much! It was a wonderful suprise that my husband and I enjoyed going through.

I'm sending mine today - but I feel bad, I only sent my person an ornament!! :( Everyone is getting such cute stuff!

phisigprincess said:
I'm sending mine today - but I feel bad, I only sent my person an ornament!! :( Everyone is getting such cute stuff!

Please, don't feel badly. This is an Ornament Exchange, some people do send extra stuff but not everyone does. Whomever you sent to will be pleased, no matter what!

And all names have been picked up, so we should see a flurry of sending this week.

Remember, send out is by the 30th, unless there are some circumstances which prevent you from mailing by then, I expect to see a TON of "I sent" posts here! If you are going to have a problem mailing by the 30th, PM me and let me know so that I can alert your reciver that the package may be a bit late.

Just letting you know I sent out my package on Saturday so they should get it sometime this week!

Lori

My package is traveling on a *Big Brown Truck* heading to it's new home!! Should make it's destination by Wednesday!!

The mailman came to the door about 15 minutes ago.
Thank you so much to Danauk for her package.It contained

A big Tigger stocking(it will match my Pooh one)

Mickey and Minnie stuffed ornaments,each dressed like Santa holding a bell that are UK Disney Store exclusives

6 Cadbury chocolate bars(Crunch,Flake Dairy Milk,Dairy Milk with caramel,Dairy Milk with creme egg,Twirl)Cadbury makes the best chocolate.I will have to put these away so the boys and hubby cant eat them

A really cool candle that counts down the days to Christmas
.Cant wait for the December 1st.

Thanks so much,I love everything.

Kelly

I'm glad you like everything. The Mickey and Minnie ornements are cute, I had to go to a Disney store and buy two more for myself at the weekend!!
Enjoy the chocolate, real cadburys is the best!!

Mom & I sent out our 2 pkgs today!

I received mine today! It is a beautiful Ariel Hallmark ornament.

Sadly, I have NO idea of who sent it! The only thing I know is the person's last name which was on the return address, but I am reluctant to post it for obvious reasons.

Whichever DIS friend sent it to me, THANK YOU!! :)

I found a box today, so my package will be mailed tomorrow. I'll post after I return from the post office to let everyone know that it is on the way.

Jeafl said:
I received mine today! It is a beautiful Ariel Hallmark ornament.

Sadly, I have NO idea of who sent it! The only thing I know is the person's last name which was on the return address, but I am reluctant to post it for obvious reasons.

Whichever DIS friend sent it to me, THANK YOU!! :)

That was from Hedy, Heather in MA.

Mine and my dd will be going out tomorrow!! take that back mailed mine today with DC should be there in about 3 days.
Also mailed my DD she had a blast with it. she took it to the PO with me that is her box lol she also had a blast shopping for her "unknown Boyfriend" as she calls him lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter