I see I've been visited by the Tag Fairy!

TANTF-Title.gif

Nice tag, Blondie!! I was just beginning to think the tag faeries had all but left us!! The TF do do some nice work!!!

Yeah, yeah, Ric. Whatever. :rolleyes: Move along Ric. There's nothing for you to see here. But plenty for everyone else who appreciates the TFs, though. Move along, Ric, move along.

Tag fairies are awesome...it is good to know someone pays attention to the things you post on the DIS. :D

....and just when I started to think those tag fairies would never get back from their vacation!! Cute tags!!

***Dream orders a truck load of pixie dust to be delivered to both Ric and Spago. With enough faith, and trust and pixie dust they too will believe!!****

Wish the tag faries would visit the family board....I spend most of my time there.....if I tryed to keep up with all of you on the CB, my kids would never get any attention! :jester:

It's like an all day party over here!

****BANG BANG BANG...would you keep it down in there!******

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter