I really want to be LAST just once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in my 40's when we adopted our first dog. I cannot imagine life without a canine companion now. Sorry to read the sad news.

So sorry.

Delilah? I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

I'm so sorry, Dana. :flower3:

So sorry for you. I don't care how old they are......they're not here long enough. They really bring a lot of joy to you. Just try to remember all the good times & the fact that you gave her lots of love & a happy home. Sending warm thoughts your way!

I was in my 40's when we adopted our first dog. I cannot imagine life without a canine companion now. Sorry to read the sad news.

Thank you, guys. She was a really, really good dog. Hopefully once DF and I get a place where we can have pets, we can get a dog of our own. We can't even have a fish in our current place.

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter