I paid off our DVC, now what?

What's an add on?
Buying more points (and possibly new home resorts!).

What is your Home Resort? Are you just looking for tips to maximize your point value? I'd take a look at the Point Charts for your resort and consider if your travel plans align with the lower point months (presently typically September, January, and December). Consider weekday over weekend. And check out the other DVC related forums, especially the DVC Resorts, DVC Member Services, and DVC Mousellaneous forums, as there are tons of tips there to make the most of your ownership!

DH asked me recently if we are "out of money" yet LOL! I told him I'd let him when we run out...we got great buys on the four contracts we bought this summer like many others here. Hey ya'll, we've made lemonade out of covid19 lemons. :cheer2:
Covid19 lemons certainly resulted in me owning far more DVC points than I intended, lol, as I also got some great buys on our resale contracts AND direct add-ons! Now I am pining to be able to use them, and dreaming of the trips we hope to take next year! I succeeded in getting a CCV 2-Bedroom for the 50th Birthday weekend, too, though if we have to cancel our Feb & Apr trips, we may try to snag a Poly Bungalow at 7 months with all those extra points we bank. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter