I need a xanax! 5 Days!!

He's chip, I'm Dale...LTT photo, just testing out photobucket!
LTTchipanddale.jpg

BarleyJack the photo is great!!! We want more!

Welcome home Sue..I'm taking my Mom in October..any pointers?

And lastly Thank You Ken...I knew you were a true friend...we'll work things out for next time!

That's our waiter, his name is Craig, he was great! So glad you focused on the background.....<sigh> LOL

Well, damn... You're cute. :goodvibes

Welcome back.

(Oh, and BTW, that's Dale you're with. Chip has a light brown nose, like a 'chocolate chip') Yes, I'm a Disney nerd. ;)

Well, damn... You're cute. :goodvibes

Welcome back.

(Oh, and BTW, that's Dale you're with. Chip has a light brown nose, like a 'chocolate chip') Yes, I'm a Disney nerd. ;)

Aww thanks...but thats chip in the pic with me, i promise you. Dale has the red nose and the buck teeth.....i was compared to him all my life prior to the orthodontist LOL! And thanks, its good to be home but can't wait to go back!!

The food was great, the service was good. The beer, atmosphere and entertainment were what makes this place. Remember you will be sitting with peeps ya dont' know (unless you are a party of 6 or more). Our table mates I think were conventioners....very low key and sedate. Not much conversation to be had but no worries, still a good meal and a great environment. I also think Germany is the best pavilion in World Showcase next to Morocco. Just beautiful! I really need to get started on a trip report lol

(Ja waren die deutschen Männer heiß an Biergarten!!!)

Glad to see you! So happy to hear you had fun! Love the pic of you and Chip, you are both cuties!! :)
Tower of Terror was also one of the highlights of my 7 yo's on our last trip, she rode 10 times! LOL

Ken..I'll scream like a girl too if only you'll take me with you to Disney :laughing:
and T&SMom...I thought we were friends..and now I find you're leaving me behind...oh the pain..............:sad:

You would be very welcome to join us, M'Dear -- iffen you don't mind staying in tent... The more, the merrier I say. :dance3:

The food was great, the service was good. The beer, atmosphere and entertainment were what makes this place. Remember you will be sitting with peeps ya dont' know (unless you are a party of 6 or more). Our table mates I think were conventioners....very low key and sedate. Not much conversation to be had but no worries, still a good meal and a great environment. I also think Germany is the best pavilion in World Showcase next to Morocco. Just beautiful! I really need to get started on a trip report lol

(Ja waren die deutschen Männer heiß an Biergarten!!!)

I am SO wanting to go to the biergarten. My daughter-in-law's Dad was somehow connected to the military and she lived there for several years growing up. She loves German food... and an Oompa band sounds like tons of fun.

Started a trip report under Mike's sticky....hmmm that sounds odd for some reason....Anyway, take a read if ya get a sec!

Started a trip report under Mike's sticky....hmmm that sounds odd for some reason....Anyway, take a read if ya get a sec!

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to reading it when I have a few extra minutes. I have alread enjoyed the comments here.
Are there more pictures there?????

You would be very welcome to join us, M'Dear -- iffen you don't mind staying in tent... The more, the merrier I say. :dance3:

I am an experienced camper! Why, I've dropped more flashlights down in outhouses than I care to count! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter