I need a new park bag. What do you use??

Thanks for this thread guys! I just ordered the Eddie Bauer bag linked in this thread. Our backpack has made many a trip and died on our 2-week trip to Europe. We've got Disney planned for October so I'm hoping we'll like the bag. With the promo code AUGUST and logging into ShopRunner for free shipping, it was $16 shipped. Not bad. Thanks everyone!

Dang it! I wish I read your post two minutes ago. I JUST purchased the Eddie Bauer backpack on sale for $22 (it's no longer 50%). However, with the shipping, it was back up to $30 :(

Oh well, I hope I love it. I'll use it for sporting events (MLB, NFL, NBA) and perhaps my Alaska trip.

I use a Patagonia MiniMass messenger bag I picked up at REI. LOVE it! It has so many compartments which helps keep me organized and keeps things I need frequently easy to find. It also has a holder on the side of it for a water bottle/mug. I believe we payed around $80. I sometimes carry a little Vera Bradley mini back pack, but I like the Patagonia bag better because it's gender neutral so hubby can take a turn hauling our stuff around :P

I have a cross body bag that is separated into two pockets and has two smaller pockets on the outside. I can easily hold water and ponchos and my wallet and then I put my phone on the outside. It's not super bulky. I wish though I had it in a different color because it's bright green, I found it at a thrift store for $2 so I can't complain too much.

I saw someone in Hershey park with this backpack few years ago and had to have it- found it on eBay. It's on the smaller side but was perfect and super cute!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter