I miss my DL friends...

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
Hello Everyone,

DD has won out and my next Disney Adventure will be in WDW..hence I have been lurking on their boards to see what info I can drum up. Mind you, WDW was our "home" park..so I am a bit more familiar with it, but being on that side of the boards makes me homesick for my friends here.

I promise to check in once in a while as I am still planning a solo Disney trip in Feb.

Now, don't anyone go telling the other side what a brat I am...let them have fun finding it out on their own....:rolleyes1

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:rotfl: Its all good, we are always here... as long as you dont forget us in your little Disney World over there. Many of us park hop anyways :lmao:

Rosie we're going to miss you too..but that certainly doesn't mean we still don't love ya.:hug: We hope you have a wonderful time and that all of your planning goes smoothly. Next time you will have to convince your DD to come to our side of the world!:yay: Be sure to visit the Hyenas when you can!:dance3:

I know what you mean, I love WDW and love the WDW side of disboards but have to say there is nothing like the wonderful people over on the Disneyland side of disboards! Its like a big, happy family! Enjoy all your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter