I love the villa kitchen sponges, where can I buy them?

I bring them home and use for the bathroom sinks because they scrub well and don't take up too much room.

Jill pie can you pm me the information for the sponges, I can’t private message you.

Jill pie can you pm me the information for the sponges, I can’t private message you.
As Denise W said, you and the person you want to PM/Message both need at least 10 posts to activate the system, the only exception is if you are communicating with board Moderators and Webmasters, that activates right away.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I spoke with the vendor and they WILL sell the "DVC" sponges to regular consumers. They take the orders by email. The current option and price for regular consumers is a package of 24 sponges for $19.98. Please PM me if you would like the email address.
I would love to have the email address of the vendor!

I know this is a really old thread but now you have my curiosity up. Can anyone post a picture of these elusive spectacular sponges? Going to the Dollar Tree tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky.

I honestly cannot believe, that I started this post TEN years ago and it is still alive lol!!! Do you know, the box I ordered (it had already been opened, he sold me a partial case at the time), I still have a ton of them left! I'm glad, because I think the current ones are different and like the old ones better.

I am also looking to buy more of those yellow sponges. I have looked on amazon and can not find any sponge that is similar. Glad some of you found it. Guess I will have to keep looking.

Bringing this thread back yet again! I’m new so I don’t have enough posts for a private message. Any other ideas for how I can get the info to order?
Thanks!

I have just found this thread, I would love to also know where to purchase the yellow sponges! I have been a DVC member since 1995 and EVERY TIME we go to Disney and stay on property we love to take home our perfect little yellow sponge that somehow beats out ANY that you can buy in store :)

I would also love to have the contact information to get more of those great yellow DVC sponges :goodvibes

I honestly cannot believe, that I started this post TEN years ago and it is still alive lol!!! Do you know, the box I ordered (it had already been opened, he sold me a partial case at the time), I still have a ton of them left! I'm glad, because I think the current ones are different and like the old ones better.
Do you still have the information on where to buy?

I love the DVC sponges. At first i didn't, but they dry so much better than most other sponges. We just had to throw one out from our recent April trip - so sad to see it go. My comment to my husband was that maybe we need to plan a trip so we can get more sponges!

Oh my gosh. I started this thread back in 2008, 13 years ago!! And it still pops up. I still have a ton left from the supply they sent me, believe it or not. They last forever and I still love them. But, I was able to get the original ones back then, they have since changed them. They are harder, for lack of a better word, stiffer now. So sorry everyone, I no longer have the contact information. What I did do, was start with housekeeping. I called the main number and they directed me from there, as to who to call. I don't know if they've changed the manufacturer since then. Good luck, post if you have any luck getting them in bulk!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter