I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a $20 printable egift card with my Freedom on one transaction. Separately, I bought a $40 item with DH's CFU and applied the $20 gift card to that order. If all goes well I'll get the 2000UR for my gift card purchase, and DH will get 2000UR for using his CFU, and my purchase will be free. The charges are pending so I won't know for a while if it works or not. While it's not combining gift cards, it's the best option (if it works!) in the current environment.

Just an update. Got 2 x 2000UR bonus for this transaction, and additional cash back for going thru a portal. Basically, got paid to buy some eBags packing cubes!

I'm just catching up from yesterday...I hope buying VGC for the 10x Chase Pay isn't triggering any shutdowns.

Just an update. Got 2 x 2000UR bonus for this transaction, and additional cash back for going thru a portal. Basically, got paid to buy some eBags packing cubes!
I got my cubes yesterday. I bought the four piece ebags set. I've probably got four other sets from Ebags, but seriously the large is enormous!

I ended up with 2000 + 27 UR points plus 263 points for going through Shop with Chase. Since I have CSR, to me it's a money maker. Need to do it one more time with my CSP. I don't think I'll go for the set with the huge cube again.

For the first time in 3 years...I may hang back on getting another min. spend and just hit the Q1 Freedom category instead. Our plan next year once my wife is under 5/24 in April is to start hoarding URs again and we could probably run all our expenses through that "Gas Stations" category in Q1 with gift cards and rack up a quick 7,500 URs...BUT I might feel naked walking around without a minimum spend to hit!!

I got my cubes yesterday. I bought the four piece ebags set. I've probably got four other sets from Ebags, but seriously the large is enormous!

I ended up with 2000 + 27 UR points plus 263 points for going through Shop with Chase. Since I have CSR, to me it's a money maker. Need to do it one more time with my CSP. I don't think I'll go for the set with the huge cube again.
Oh, I thought the eBag offer didn't work on the CSR. I used DH's Freedom for the purchase. Guess I have another purchase to make :)

So the ebags promo does work for the CSR? I thought the consensus was that it didn’t?

Or are you just saying the points you earned on the ebags promo (that you paid for with another Chase card) are worth more because you have the CSR?

So the ebags promo does work for the CSR? I thought the consensus was that it didn’t?

Or are you just saying the points you earned on the ebags promo (that you paid for with another Chase card) are worth more because you have the CSR?
No. Yes. It works with csp, cf, and cfu. But I was saying the points are worth more because I will transfer to csr.

Sorry that was unclear.

so i was looking around flyertalk for something else and i came across Amex PC thread. It seems like Hilton can convert into Delta or SPG. it was a 2014 datapoint but its still something i guess... haha.

Thanks for that. I had ended up calling AMEX and they were willing to work with me as far as a product change but...because I haven't had the card for a year I am not eligible at this point. Lol

I got my UR for the Walmart Chasepay deal but the ebag purchases have disappeared from my cfu and cf account, although I have recieved my packing cubes. I LOVe them by the way. Maybe they will reappear tomorrow?

I got my UR for the Walmart Chasepay deal but the ebag purchases have disappeared from my cfu and cf account, although I have recieved my packing cubes. I LOVe them by the way. Maybe they will reappear tomorrow?
where do the chase pay deals show? i can not find them on my chase accts. tia

Mine disappeared off my cf but reappeared today with the 2000 ur bonus.

HELP please ASAP..... I'm on vacation currently and need to make a fast decision using a CSR very soon..... would buying a Disney gift card from somewhere on property,like guest services or hotel shop trigger the travel credit? I'm getting anxious and need a way to use this fast - thanks for any help. Another ? If I buy swa gc from the swa site,it'll work for that,right? If I have a gc, can I combine with points for a a fare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter