I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That new SW offer would be great for someone like my son (I'm sure his more than 24 months from his last bonus), if the spend was a little lower. He can't swing that spend, unless I have him open a PNC account. He wouldn't be in the market to open 2 cards right now to get a CP another way. He already has 60 or 70k miles, but his friends are all too poor to go anywhere. This way he could take someone with him for a couple of long weekend trips. Hmmmm. Wonder if he would have any issues opening a PNC account? I haven't opened mine yet, waiting for my own SW card to arrive.
Would he have to close his current SW card, or just make sure he applies for the one he doesn't have?

I'm jumping on here for my sanity. My boss is in a meeting, texting me about how everything is falling apart for a massive project we're doing tomorrow. Think politicians and media involved. So I'm checking out for a few. :crazy2:

I want to say Homecommin is my favorite at Disney Springs! I want to try to get there when we make our mad dash from Miami to Orlando to fly home after the Disney cruise. It will be crazy tight but it might work! My goal is to get off the boat as soon as possible to get the rental car as quickly as possible then fly up the highway.

I added my Amex pink gold back to Amazon to try and get the gift card deal everyone is doing. We'll see. MR ability isn't showing yet.

What else? I'm wearing a brace on my hand from extreme pain due to stress. I just opened Indeed in another tab to rage look for a new job. :badpc:

I wish I was at Epcot right now.

Positive: my new AKV contract was sent to ROFR overnight, so I'll be grandfathered on that one too.

I can't wait until my cruise. 18 days.

On my way to WDW for Marathon weekend and currently at SLC awaiting flight to MCO. In Delta lounge thanks to Amex Plat. LOVE that card......

I've been thinking of trying to plan this for next year. Which race(s) are you doing? And where are you staying?

DH just texted me to ask if I'd ordered $182 worth of perfume from Victoria's Secret and signed him up for three Russian news websites :headache:
Yes. lol.

But really, what a pain!
When I book and make the deposit I usually get the number(s) immediately and then the Disney e-mail confirmation 24 to 48 hours later. I am also able to link the reservation number as soon as I get off the phone.

Labor Day could be causing a delay, but I would send an e-mail if its been three days without the Disney confirmation e-mails and you are unable to link the reservations. Maybe the numbers were transposed or the last name got mixed up with another guest in your party.
I'm hoping the numbers are off. We all have the same last name haha.

Hello! I have been busy with life and haven't been on this thread for a while!

Does anyone here have Marriott Platinum status? I went to collect my annual elite choice benefit and it looks like the Website is down for that. I called and the rep said it hasn't been working for a while and just keep checking back. Has anyone else had a problem doing this?

Also, is the SNA the way to go? Or should I use it for 5 free elite nights? Or one night free?

TIA!

Can someone please walk me through getting the $30 off $60 on Amazon with MR? I don't see it anywhere? Am I not targeted? How would I know?

Does anyone here have Marriott Platinum status? I went to collect my annual elite choice benefit and it looks like the Website is down for that. I called and the rep said it hasn't been working for a while and just keep checking back. Has anyone else had a problem doing this?

Also, is the SNA the way to go? Or should I use it for 5 free elite nights? Or one night free?

TIA!

Yep, there are quite a few of us trying to pick our benefit. I think I am going with the Suite night. I believe we determined that the 5 free elite nights would post from last year, not this year so no help now. I don't remember seeing one free night as an option?

TIA!

Someone posted Marriot extended the date to pick since the Website has been down

Yep, there are quite a few of us trying to pick our benefit. I think I am going with the Suite night. I believe we determined that the 5 free elite nights would post from last year, not this year so no help now. I don't remember seeing one free night as an option?
Are the Suite Nights only good for until Dec 31st? I kind of forgot about this part of being Plat.... :rolleyes1

Has anyone gotten the 30% back from Staples to post to their account?

I used this offer on my CSR and CF on Jan. 3 and it still hasn't posted. One card was a $50 GC and a cork board and the other was $50 GC + $25 GC. Neither credits have posted, but the charges did.

I used this offer on my CSR and CF on Jan. 3 and it still hasn't posted. One card was a $50 GC and a cork board and the other was $50 GC + $25 GC. Neither credits have posted, but the charges did.

No, my charges posted from Jan. 5 and the offer shows as redeemed, but no credit yet.

I got mine today. Purchased on 1/3. All gift cards in a split transaction on 2 cards.

I purchased on Jan 2. I can see that the offers have been redeemed. But no actual credit to accounts yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter