I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to help me help my BIL? He has an iphone 6 he needs to upgrade. They have Verizon (I have ATT). They also have a Platinum Amex they never use any offers on. What's the best deal on a new phone. I don't think he cares which iphone he gets, just wants a new one. Are there any plat offers he can use for any stores/credits?

You'll have to post a full trip report! Are you renting a car?

Probably, since it would be nice to have the flexibility. I was considering doing a tour for the Road to Hana, so that we could just enjoy it without worrying about the drive, but it may be better to do that on our own. Plus, we want to explore the whole island, not just where we will be staying! Although it may be tough to tear my kiddos away from the pool :)

View attachment 558457

I am trying to sign up for the US bank checking acct. It keeps asking me to fill out more information but there is nowhere to put it. I filled out every line!
Will have to try tonight after work. Was really hoping to get my info into switch my direct deposit. Probably wont make the cut off this cycle now.
Did you try a different browser?

Anyone want to help me help my BIL? He has an iphone 6 he needs to upgrade. They have Verizon (I have ATT). They also have a Platinum Amex they never use any offers on. What's the best deal on a new phone. I don't think he cares which iphone he gets, just wants a new one. Are there any plat offers he can use for any stores/credits?
Have him reach out to Verizon loyalty. They were recently running a promo where you could trade in any iPhone 4 (yes, 4!) or newer for either a $580 or $699 trade in value (depending on which Unlimited plan you have) towards any phone in the iPhone 12 family.

Not sure if they’re still running it, but one of my sisters took advantage of this - we bought an old iPhone 4 for $25 and she got $580 towards a $699 iPhone 12 Mini.

Last I saw, I think Verizon changed it so only newer phones could be traded in.

There’s a slickdeals link I can send if you want to see more info.

I just checked mine from the same date and they are still pending. I guess there's still hope though!
You and @happ are giving me hope! Maybe I will see some points.

My restaurant credit finally posted to the Delta Reserve. I ordered Moe's through the app on 2/1. The app doesn't count towards 3x on the CSR, so I was afraid it might not count as a restaurant on Amex as well. We made another restaurant purchase on 2/14 and it the credit posted 2/22.

DH received a call from Amex yesterday regarding his Marriott Biz card - they thanked him for his business, went over all the benefits and asked questions about his business. ummm... glad DH is a trooper and played along, in regards to his business and spending questions he didn't answer and just said "my partner handles all the financial and I don't know details". Just a heads up for all those with P2s that aren't very involved in churning.

Have him reach out to Verizon loyalty. They were recently running a promo where you could trade in any iPhone 4 (yes, 4!) or newer for either a $580 or $699 trade in value (depending on which Unlimited plan you have) towards any phone in the iPhone 12 family.

Not sure if they’re still running it, but one of my sisters took advantage of this - we bought an old iPhone 4 for $25 and she got $580 towards a $699 iPhone 12 Mini.

Last I saw, I think Verizon changed it so only newer phones could be traded in.

There’s a slickdeals link I can send if you want to see more info.

Yes please! And I'll send the link to my sister :)

DH received a call from Amex yesterday regarding his Marriott Biz card - they thanked him for his business, went over all the benefits and asked questions about his business. ummm... glad DH is a trooper and played along, in regards to his business and spending questions he didn't answer and just said "my partner handles all the financial and I don't know details". Just a heads up for all those with P2s that aren't very involved in churning.
I received a call from AmEx last week and only had answered since it was a Phoenix number and my MIL lives in Phoenix so I was worried it might be about her. I was on a work call and said I couldn’t speak at that time. I guess they are trying to get us to ramp up our business use with them.

AMEX and their slow credits...nothing yet on my Delta Gold, and did two on our Hiltons over the weekend, and didn't even get the email that we used them. Should I be concerned on those? I got an email for the Delta, just haven't seen the credit yet.

Any Dp's out there with upgrading to CSR? (PC) what AF is getting charged? I'm worried I'll hit it wrong and get a nasty $550 surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter