I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH‘s CSP app is stuck at 30 days (ok I’m being impatient as it has been a week and part of the week was the holiday). If “he” wanted to call, should he try the status line or recon line? Just want to know if anything we can do to push this along. I want to refer some friends but if he isn’t approved soon, will just tell them to go ahead since we’re assuming the offer ends next week.

had a friend this morning get 30 days, had to call in for verification. do it asap!

Dang it! I swear I need to get better with Chase offers. There was 10% off at IKEA. I just dropped $200 there. UGH.

Anyone have a good method for remembering all the Chase offers? I have like 8 Chase cards so I feel like remembering the offers is impossible. I'm pretty good at making sure I use the best card when I'm out, but I forget about offers.

I'm so sorry. Mine had another on Saturday, waiting for my vet to call me back too, but he rebounded.
Is your dog older? they are so horrible, my heart hurts for you.
She's 14.5. We were just at the vet. She is good (heart is great and the vet says she thinks she's much younger) but her bloodwork indicated her liver enzymes weren't great and she was anemic. The vet wanted to see if we could get her liver stabilized (antibiotics and a liver stabilizing medicine or supplement) so we could have her teeth cleaned.

Anyway, I was working and she came over to my chair and put her paws on it. She looked like she wanted to be petted but then she didn't seem okay so I sat down on the ground and picked her up. Then her head rolled back and her eyes did too. I honestly thought I was watching her die. The kids are at their dad's. I broke up with my BF Sunday (not a big loss). Trying to keepi it together but this dog has been at my side all through my 30s, divorce, raising the kids from itty bitty to teens. Such a faithful, loving companion.

She's 14.5. We were just at the vet. She is good (heart is great and the vet says she thinks she's much younger) but her bloodwork indicated her liver enzymes weren't great and she was anemic. The vet wanted to see if we could get her liver stabilized (antibiotics and a liver stabilizing medicine or supplement) so we could have her teeth cleaned.

Anyway, I was working and she came over to my chair and put her paws on it. She looked like she wanted to be petted but then she didn't seem okay so I sat down on the ground and picked her up. Then her head rolled back and her eyes did too. I honestly thought I was watching her die. The kids are at their dad's. I broke up with my BF Sunday (not a big loss). Trying to keepi it together but this dog has been at my side all through my 30s, divorce, raising the kids from itty bitty to teens. Such a faithful, loving companion.
I'm so sorry, been there too many times. I hope she comes around.

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I am so very sorry.🤞that your loyal fur baby recovers.

Yup :D I know it wasn't Disneyland, but hope you had a good time in Wisconsin. I love it in the summer. I've never been to Lake Geneva. Checked it out for their winter festival, but never ended up going.
I don't hate WI, but I've been so many times it's not Disneyland.I grew up camping in Door County every year. It was fun (DSs team took second in soccer tournament) but fish weren't biting. Lake Geneva is a resort town, pretty and full of overpriced shops. DHs sister and father live quite close in IL, so we went so we could visit with them.

I'm so sorry. Having a sick fur baby is awful. It's the big downside to having a pet, they don't last as long as we do. 😢

Just a quick reminder of the DISchurners thread refresh!

7/6/2021 - DISchurners Announcement - Chase, Amex & Misc Support Link THREAD REFRESH

It's time for everybody's favorite event...the semi-annual refresh of the SUPPORT Link Threads.

As a reminder - ANYBODY is welcome to share their support links in these threads. The instructions are at the top of each one.

For those that have previously posted, the easiest way to move them over is:
1) Go to your OLD comment in the OLD thread (you'll see the old threads listed near the bottom of the DISchurners feed)
2) Click EDIT
3) COPY the entire comment text in the edit box
4) PASTE the comment text as a NEW comment in the NEW thread (you'll find the new threads near the top of the feed)
5) CHECK all links to make sure they are active and working and make sure that your description of the offer matches the actual offer!
You do NOT need to delete your old comment when done, you can just leave it in that thread.

This process will help you not have to re-do all your formatting.
Side Note: Many find it easiest to access DISchurners in old reddit. (https://old.reddit.com/r/DISchurners/)

Side Note 2: I would also advise that you check to make sure that all of your links are accurate and working!!

I will post reminders for this over the next week or so and will then remove the old threads with only the new threads remaining.

One more general reminder, reddit flags many support links as spam. I then go in and manually approve them. I will keep an eye on that as we conduct the refresh and approve them all as quickly as possible! :D

ALSO OF NOTE - I'VE REFRESHED ALL OTHER MAIN PAGE THREADS ON DISCHURNERS.

So sorry..hopefully she rebounds and is okay

The dog is okay for now and the vet has recommended a cooling diet. I am very conventional/traditional but I'm willing to try anything including Eastern medicine. So she has new dog food (rabbit) and I just made her salmon. I suspect there's an underlying medical condition and I know she's really old. Appreciate all of the encouragement:) You all are the best.

Looking for a recommendation for a one night pre-cruise hotel for Miami. I’m betting someone here can help me out with suggestions on what I can get with my hotel points. I have Marriott, ihg, and Hilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter